Political: Cartoons, Memes, Funny Pictures, etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    download.jpeg-1,592.jpg

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Funny how people whose families escaped totalitarian regimes tend to not want similar policies enacted in the US.
    I would fast-track to citizenship every Cuban or Venezuelan who could make it to these shores. Those are folks who can still appreciate the American dream.

Realize I'm not endorsing illegal immigration. I'm just saying if we're going to be flooded with new folks, we should get our priorities straight regarding who gets helped and who gets sent back.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I would fast-track to citizenship every Cuban or Venezuelan who could make it to these shores. Those are folks who can still appreciate the American dream.

Realize I'm not endorsing illegal immigration. I'm just saying if we're going to be flooded with new folks, we should get our priorities straight regarding who gets helped and who gets sent back.

Yeah, the Dems were pretty enthusiastic about discontinuing that whole "if a Cuban makes it to US soil, they're in" policy we had. Obama's idea of 'immigration reform' - across the Mexican border, full amnesty and fake "asylum" from "economic conditions". After a dangerous ocean crossing to flee a totalitarian regime? Send 'em back.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania

South Africaans, too!

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    The other day I watched a youtube video about cities flying their homeless to Hawaii. Just about every homeless person they talked to bitched about Hawaiians hating white people to the core. I say overload a couple jumbo jets with the border jumpers & let Hawaii deal with them. After all it's pretty much a liberal controlled state. See if they don't embrace other non white races with open arms.

Top Bottom