Political: Cartoons, Memes, Funny Pictures, etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    1695395202997.png

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

The same reason tripled gas prices, doubled grocery prices, high unemployment (but off the books so the numbers look good) and drastically reduced consumer buying power is described as a "great economy".

The same reason a dementia-addled twit who doesn't know where he is or who he's talking to on any given day (but does know when he wants to go to bed) is described as a "strong leader".

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    The same reason tripled gas prices, doubled grocery prices, high unemployment (but off the books so the numbers look good) and drastically reduced consumer buying power is described as a "great economy".

The same reason a dementia-addled twit who doesn't know where he is or who he's talking to on any given day (but does know when he wants to go to bed) is described as a "strong leader".
    If y'all have the stomach for FJB is putting The Blow Queen in charge of gun violence. I can't watch it as my blood pressure can't take it.

But Hot Wheels has declared an invasion finally of the border. Time to hand out the Texas guard their BCG & lots of ammo I think they are bound to get into a shooting match with the Mexican cartels & FJB storm troopers in the Border Patrol & Customs

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    If y'all have the stomach for FJB is putting The Blow Queen in charge of gun violence. I can't watch it as my blood pressure can't take it.

But Hot Wheels has declared an invasion finally of the border. Time to hand out the Texas guard their BCG & lots of ammo I think they are bound to get into a shooting match with the Mexican cartels & FJB storm troopers in the Border Patrol & Customs

If Giggles is put in charge of "gun violence" then we know nothing will be accomplished to further whittle away our 2nd Amendment rights. I count that as good news, because she'll be just as effective at it as she has been with every other role they've attempted to give her.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    A Scot is someone from Scotland.
    Scottish is an object from Scotland.
    Scotch is anything that can be bought and sold like whisky and prime ministers.

Scot and Scotsman are fairly interchangeable, and "Scottish" as an appropriate adjective for a person. Do not call a woman from Scotland a "Scotsman", but calling her a Scottish woman is acceptable.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    What I don't get is they both look to be of age. You would think one of them would have a place to go get jiggy at. And WTF kind of theater is that dark that you would even think about jerking the gherkin?

Even more pouched up is the devilcrap's talking smack about her when the VP was nothing but a cum dumpster. I'd bet her knees are still calloused.

Top Bottom