Political: Cartoons, Memes, Funny Pictures, etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    download.jpeg-1,546.jpg

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    My ancestors originate there as well though we settled in America before it was the United States. They were nearly all lost at the first Kerr Creek Massacre.

eta- kilts are not all they're cracked up to be, the ancestors must have been tough, I'll stick with jeans.

Kilts are comfy and quite warm. I went an entire week in Scotland wearing my kilt, and then next week over there getting used to jeans again. I can tell you, getting caught in a rainstorm in my kilt was a lot more pleasant than having clammy, cold denim sticking to my legs. Wool stays warm when it gets wet, and my kilt barely soaked any water up anyway.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Or her personal hygiene not up to your standards, give the girl a hair cut & brush.

Speaking from experience. I attended UT-Austin when all the neo-hippie activists were first sporting their white kid dreds. And now their kids are doing it. Got nothing to do with my standards and everything to do with what's trendy among the young marxists.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Speaking from experience. I attended UT-Austin when all the neo-hippie activists were first sporting their white kid dreds. And now their kids are doing it. Got nothing to do with my standards and everything to do with what's trendy among the young marxists.
    I hear you. Dreadlocks actually go way the phuc back in history & many different societies. But as you said stupid white people thinking it gives them the right to smoke ganja. And ganja goes way the phuc back in history too. It aint something Bob Marlee came up with.

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    Kilts are comfy and quite warm. I went an entire week in Scotland wearing my kilt, and then next week over there getting used to jeans again. I can tell you, getting caught in a rainstorm in my kilt was a lot more pleasant than having clammy, cold denim sticking to my legs. Wool stays warm when it gets wet, and my kilt barely soaked any water up anyway.
    Comfortable yes, provide protection from insects and brambles not as much. Nobody wants to see my old bird legs anyhow.

Top Bottom