see.jpg

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I guess they will start selling them again? I used to get emails selling the braces, but after the announcement I haven't seen any advertised.

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    August 5th, for a consolidated ruling, and then on to the Supreme Court.

Yeppers. And guess whose tax dollars are being used for the ATF to run the appeal by the 5th Circuit and then, if they fail there, on to SCOTUS?

I still haven't quite figured out why the ATF has such a hard-on about pistol braces, especially considering that they had, previously, ruled that they were perfectly fine. We went, what, four or five years buying braces unimpeded because the ATF said they were okay. Then, after several million were in circulation, then, "Oh. We've changed our minds." Since this is nothing that effects the fire control mechanism or the bullet in any way, it just seems like a pointless thing to hitch an ATF wagon to. 'Course, the ATF has been more about politics than public safety, so...

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Yeppers. And guess whose tax dollars are being used for the ATF to run the appeal by the 5th Circuit and then, if they fail there, on to SCOTUS?

I still haven't quite figured out why the ATF has such a hard-on about pistol braces, especially considering that they had, previously, ruled that they were perfectly fine. We went, what, four or five years buying braces unimpeded because the ATF said they were okay. Then, after several million were in circulation, then, "Oh. We've changed our minds." Since this is nothing that effects the fire control mechanism or the bullet in any way, it just seems like a pointless thing to hitch an ATF wagon to. 'Course, the ATF has been more about politics than public safety, so...

The only reason we have the NFA, is back in the 1920s-30s gangsters were too hard to catch on any real crimes they committed so the easiest was TAX EVASION. That's the only charge they were able to get Al Capone for.

Top Bottom