Phucked around and found out thread. Stories of dirtbags doing dirtbag things and taking dirtnaps or finding out the reward isnt as they thought.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket

No way this will end well
    Tried clicking your link - "access denied on this server".
    I guess Boston doesn't like TGT. Fine by me. :laughing:
    1000000066.jpg

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

No way this will end well

Best quote from the story...

“There are simply some calls that require police, and there are some that don’t,” said Cambridge Vice Mayor Marc McGovern, who has a background in social work.

Thing is, Marky, you can't tell which calls require police and which don't until someone shows up to take care of the call. I hope the city has a big fund for all the wrongful death suits that'll follow.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Best quote from the story...

“There are simply some calls that require police, and there are some that don’t,” said Cambridge Vice Mayor Marc McGovern, who has a background in social work.

Thing is, Marky, you can't tell which calls require police and which don't until someone shows up to take care of the call. I hope the city has a big fund for all the wrongful death suits that'll follow.
    I've thought about this, too. Won't be long before social workers showing up to a volatile situation to talk with a deranged lunatic perhaps high on meth about their feelings end up with a big ass hole in their chest.

Somehow it will be Trump's fault, however, or maybe Russia.

surevaliance

Make Glockarev happen!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    AZ

Off-duty security guard fatally shoots Renton teen after mistaking BB gun for real firearm​

“According to newly released court documents, the shooting death of a 17-year-old Renton teenager occurred after the 51-year-old suspect assumed the victim was about to commit armed robbery.

In reality, prosecutors believe the teenager was simply trying to return or exchange the BB gun at a sporting goods store.”

Sounds like some teens FAFO

“I was carrying this fake gun in my waistband, because I was just going to return it to the store.”

F*** you.

Just. F***. You.

Last edited:

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    I've thought about this, too. Won't be long before social workers showing up to a volatile situation to talk with a deranged lunatic perhaps high on meth about their feelings end up with a big ass hole in their chest.

Somehow it will be Trump's fault, however, or maybe Russia.

I wonder how the social worker will feel about that....

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia

I don't know why it won't open for you but here's another link to a different article.

So are these social workers going to be wearing an easily identified uniform and driving a marked vehicle after being given EVOC training? Are they going to likewise be trained in first aid, unarmed self defense, and be given at least pepper spray? If they're not uniformed - how will someone know they are who they say they are? Likewise - someone showing up in their personal hoopty with a flashing red or blue light on the dash doesn't inspire confidence that they're legit. Are they going to be given courses in constitutional law so they understand the scope of their authority and limitations on interactions like the police are?

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    So are these social workers going to be wearing an easily identified uniform and driving a marked vehicle after being given EVOC training? Are they going to likewise be trained in first aid, unarmed self defense, and be given at least pepper spray? If they're not uniformed - how will someone know they are who they say they are? Likewise - someone showing up in their personal hoopty with a flashing red or blue light on the dash doesn't inspire confidence that they're legit. Are they going to be given courses in constitutional law so they understand the scope of their authority and limitations on interactions like the police are?

Of course not. All of that sounds way too much like some kind of police force - especially competence with first aid, self defense and uniforms. Can't have that.

Top Bottom