Just saying.
    ARJ Defense ad

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    Why the Germans? Great well documented example of a group that conditioned their population over decades (if not centuries) to do what they were told...then massacred them.

Those were Germans in a particular period of time. Not Americans. They were good German Americans and fought them.

Eisenhower is not a family from liverpool.

Last edited:

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    The issue of conditioning is a huge one. The TSA capriciously deciding what makes us safe on airplanes then forcing that upon is a good example. People go along with it since they "dont have a choice" if they want to fly.

People on that bus had a choice, wanted to exercise that choice but were told they could not by a government employee with no authority over them...and they listened to her.

Scale that up and you have a population ripe for oppression.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    The issue of conditioning is a huge one. The TSA capriciously deciding what makes us safe on airplanes then forcing that upon is a good example. People go along with it since they "dont have a choice" if they want to fly.

People on that bus had a choice, wanted to exercise that choice but were told they could not by a government employee with no authority over them...and they listened to her.

Scale that up and you have a population ripe for oppression.

I'd bet good money that was a corp employee actually.
    Again, sitting on a business and equating that to oppression reeks of the same effluvium liberals post when they compare us to Nazis because some civilians were killed in some country blah blah.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yes. Getting off a bus however, is utterly irrelevant to dictatorship. To compare the two is insulting to those who've actually lived through such, or fought against such.
    Who is making that comparison? Not me. Im talking about conditioning and to what it CAN lead. I saw just a glimpse of that conditioning and shared it here. If you dont view it as conditioning that is your view.

You apparently hold the common view of history and that is knowledge of events and dates without context.

Things didnt just happen all at once. People grow conditioned as both victims and perpetrators over time.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    I'd bet good money that was a corp employee actually.
    Again, sitting on a business and equating that to oppression reeks of the same effluvium liberals post when they compare us to Nazis because some civilians were killed in some country blah blah.

I agree it's not oppression. It's an individual's right whether or not they continue to use the services of any particular business.

BC decided the bus services weren't up to his standards and when an employee asked him to stay and use their sub-par services he left.

People are sheep because they would rather cook on a bus than think for themselves and weigh the options. Ever seen someone in trouble on a bus? I have. It's not really trouble, just a talking to.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    No if you really want to get unnerved, watch/read up on the trials they did to see if the average person would apply electric shock to "experimental subjects" if directed by an authority figure.

Milgram experiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    I'm aware of them. They are "proof" conditioning works. The drills I mentioned, serve no purpose beyond getting people to do exactly as they're told. ie, deliver the final shock.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Oh no. You've got to watch it. Words can't convey

I was standing midway in line to get Ozzy tickets (dude, ain't gonna lie, we waz FFF'd up) and THEN, they sold out! MoFo told us we had to wait our turn to walk out of the line but I unhooked that rope chain and bolted like a BOSS.

Still, ain't wild enough to watch the video. ;)

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    I was standing midway in line to get Ozzy tickets (dude, ain't gonna lie, we waz FFF'd up) and THEN, they sold out! MoFo told us we had to wait our turn to walk out of the line but I unhooked that rope chain and bolted like a BOSS.

Still, ain't wild enough to watch the video. ;)
    should have ran to the frontof the bus,
    Screaming my GOD the negro has a knife

duckknot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Leander, TX
    Got it man. You be a good German and follow orders. Ill be in the resistance if you need me.

You really dont understand how this illustration of such passivity is deeply troubling? People unwilling to make their own decisions., doing what they are told by someone with the tiniest shread of power who is "just following procedures"?

People are conditioned. This is a really telling example of that level of conditioning.

Resistance of what, bus drivers? Wow, you're a rebel....

So those people shouldn't listen to the bus driver but to you instead? You sound like a cult leader "don't let the government push you around because I will show you the way". I wouldnt listen to some random guy on a bus in downtown Austin either!

When bus drivers start holding people on the bus with the use of force I will be concerned. They let you walk off the bus and they didn't even execute you for it....they must have forgotten their militant German roots!

Several people wanted to get off. Voiced that they wanted to do so. Im not talking about the disabled or elderly. Im talking about 30-40 year old able bodied guys.

As far as saying I sound like an "ass" I love how quickly intelligent discussion devolves to vulgarity here. Shows a real lack of a variety of characteristics.

It wasnt about me being a hero. It is about people sitting down because the gov employee told them to when they wanted to leave. This wasnt a cop taking charge of an emergency scene. It was a freaking bus driver and the good Germans listened like many of you would apparently.

That is what this is about. Not me.

Everyone wonders how governments massacre civilians. This mentality is how. For those of you who want to attack me (for whatever strange reasons) you do not understand history or politics and how civilians are conditioned by the government. This is how. If that doesnt concern you or you disagree, that is on you.

You want to know why you are "attacked"? (which is quite possibly the most over-dramatic thing I've ever heard) Its because everytime you post something in here and someone questions you or calls you out on something you state how they "don't understand history or politics" or "you do you and I'll do me". You claim to want to have an intelligent conversation yet if people don't fall in line with your views you belittle them and preach about how you are all-knowing and are so learned in history and politics.

sent from wait...where am I!?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom