Venture Surplus ad

Ohio Cop Suspended After Cursing Out A Card-Carrying Gun Holder (GRAPHIC VIDEO)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    "I should have taking 2 steps back and pulled my glock 40 and put 10 rounds in you and watch you drop and I wouldnt loose sleep over it" The man in car could have shot the cop and more than likely been justified cause the cop infact did make a terroistic threat with a firearm. not once but twice the second comment made was" I outta pull my gun and shoot you in the mouth".

You would not be justified in Texas.

The police may use force to arrest you and can escalate that force faster than you can lawfully to some degree. The only legitimate way you may shoot a police officer is if he uses unlawful deadly force against you. This guy was just pissed off and went over the deep end. I can't say that I wouldn't be nervous, but quite frankly at no point did he have justification to do anything to the cop.

JBarL

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2011
    Mosheim
    WTH are you smoking? Are you seriously advocating he or anyone else draw on and shoot a LEO because he's being a douche? You need to back off this kind of talk.

San Antone RR
    the comment that you quoted me on I was just making a Statement Seeing how That Cop infact Did make Numerous Life Threatning Statements the the man In Question, could have Done that. Now with that said. Me personally I dont Smoke NOTHING. I was jUst makeing a Comment on what he could have done because the cop did make numerous threats Maybe I could have kept my comment to myself But then After all this is a Dicussion Board Correct? anyways I do hope that Justice Is brought onto this Cop for terristic threats to a person who is unarmed and may I add in Cuffs But yet the cop was in danger how? the man is unarmed now in cuffs but the cops needs to bash his face in, take 2 steps back and put 10 bullets in him and watch him drop and wouldn't loose sleep on it. Clearly your in defense on this Hope to be soon Ex-Cop all the 8 mins of that traffic stop was Clearly handled all wrong, lets just look at the facts
    1. man in driver seat 1 man in back seat passenger side 1 standing at back of passenger side vehicle.
    2 cop pulls up behind car
    3 cops go to passenger side of car
    4 cops question vehicle passenger and 1 that was out of vehicle
    5 second cop looks in vehicle with driver still present ( no cop has talked to him yet)
    6 cop approaches driver, Driver hands cop both License and tries to make statement he has concealed. Cop interupts him. cop tells driver to exit vehicle.
    7 driver leaning agianst car cop asked why is he handing that to him, guy says i got concealed carry permit. cop goes wild

nother words if the cop had approached driver first and found out that he was a CHL holder and disarmed then interviewed him the proper way. this wouldnt even be a issue but lack of training and lack or the law this cop may be in serious trouble and he did loose his job over it. now they are awaiting criminal charges against said cop for what, Terristic Threats and injury to a detained subject. yes they guy did sustain injury.

ohhh and another fact I did work for a Sheriff dept in my county as a jailor, and worked in a federal jail, in another county and now I work as a instructor, and I do plan on using the videos in question on what not to do during a traffic stop. so I do back the badge very much seeing how most of my Family members are Law Enforcement. thank you very much.
    now im done

JBarL

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2011
    Mosheim
    Well right or wrong the cop in question needs to be brought to justice clearly he cant handle guns in vehicles or one a person this isnt the only video out there that he has encounterd with foul threating language he has 16 other investigations on his record from previous encounters and heck fire even the city councilman
    made comments that every citizen in the county needs to disarmed. this kind of behavior needs to cease I mean if it is getting to where we cant trust cops are we on our own? i mean come on what happened to the old days where we saw a cop we could talk to them now you walk up on a cop to strike up conversation
    you get the 3rd degree. when does this stop?

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    What a scumbag cop. Guys like this inbred idiot make the whole force look bad. I'd be looking into his department as a whole. He can't be the only one... not acting like that in front of another officer and knowing he was on video.

Brilliant.

lop

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2011
    Bryan, Tx
    The Cop has "Sum" issues, needs re-evaluation before he get someone or himself hurt. I had to p-p in to the cup while I was a chain bus driver, hated it. Now that I’m retired, the only way I’ll pee in a cup is if some-else is holding the gun,…(except for my doc.)

[FONT=garamond, new york, times, serif]“Do right and bear the consequences.” Sam Houston[/FONT]

[FONT=garamond, new york, times, serif]Texas 1845, Preamble We the People of the Republic of Texas, acknowledging, with gratitude, the grace and beneficence of God. [/FONT]

[FONT=garamond, new york, times, serif]never forget POW/MIA's - 9/11[/FONT]

[FONT=garamond, new york, times, serif]ride free/live free thru CHRIST[/FONT]

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    He can't be the only one... not acting like that in front of another officer and knowing he was on video.

Which also makes me wonder why the other cop isn't being punished. I mean, seriously, "He would have been a nice witness to me executing you" doesn't raise any suspicion?

If what I've read is correct, the main douche cop has been put on paid leave. IMO, he deserves to be commited to an asylum as he seems to be an extreme danger to others with that kind of temper, but the best that can be done now is that he get reassigned to a desk job with a rubber gun.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    ok finally got to see this video.

i dont normally say this sort fo thing, but there are 2 people in this video that need to have two tons of shit beat out of them.

dickhead #1 for being a power sick wannabe Waffen SS man, and the other for not stepping in.

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    ok finally got to see this video.

i dont normally say this sort fo thing, but there are 2 people in this video that need to have two tons of shit beat out of them.

dickhead #1 for being a power sick wannabe Waffen SS man, and the other for not stepping in.

also, did anyone else notice this tool has a "glock 40" just like that DEA jerkoff that ND'd into is leg?
    LOL

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    The Cop has "Sum" issues, needs re-evaluation before he get someone or himself hurt. I had to p-p in to the cup while I was a chain bus driver, hated it. Now that I’m retired, the only way I’ll pee in a cup is if some-else is holding the gun,…(except for my doc.)

As a mechanic and before that when I was a factory rat, it is/was common to be called in for a drug test when you go full retard and screw up really badly. Especially if you injure yourself (so they can deny workers' comp). Don't know why more industries don't do this...

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    ^^ lol, it would be interesting to see what would have happened to that guy if he had said something like that.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    ^^ lol, it would be interesting to see what would have happened to that guy if he had said something like that.

He'd definitely have a multi-million dollar award headed his way. First time I watched that video, I knew my mouth would have got my ass beat.

Once I thought it through, I realized it would be as good as hitting the lotto.

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    agreed.

i'd think it'd be worth it honestly lol.

jsut think, buy whatever guns you want and enough ammo to feed them, a nice chunk of land to shoot them on, and enough food and water to last 10 years, and whatever you have leftoer can go into the underground bunker project :)

oh yeah, and a set of false teeth to replace the ones that won you the suit.

hehehe

lop

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2011
    Bryan, Tx
    Drive a Chain Bus (prison-bus) for the Federal Bureau of Prisons and you'll p-p in a cup regularly(random, butt there anit that many drivers...soo you will p-p often).

Angered_Kabar

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Kansas City :(
    Shoot. I wouldn't have said any smart ass thing to that maniac. I was watching it and it felt like he was gonna come through the screen and empty his mag in the back of my head.

I don't know if it's been brought up, but they were both freaking out about being in the car with the armed driver. Is it SOP to NOT secure all occupants of a vehicle before searching?

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    San Antone RR
    the comment that you quoted me on I was just making a Statement Seeing how That Cop infact Did make Numerous Life Threatning Statements the the man In Question, could have Done that. Now with that said. Me personally I dont Smoke NOTHING. I was jUst makeing a Comment on what he could have done because the cop did make numerous threats Maybe I could have kept my comment to myself But then After all this is a Dicussion Board Correct? anyways I do hope that Justice Is brought onto this Cop for terristic threats to a person who is unarmed and may I add in Cuffs But yet the cop was in danger how? the man is unarmed now in cuffs but the cops needs to bash his face in, take 2 steps back and put 10 bullets in him and watch him drop and wouldn't loose sleep on it. Clearly your in defense on this Hope to be soon Ex-Cop all the 8 mins of that traffic stop was Clearly handled all wrong, lets just look at the facts
    1. man in driver seat 1 man in back seat passenger side 1 standing at back of passenger side vehicle.
    2 cop pulls up behind car
    3 cops go to passenger side of car
    4 cops question vehicle passenger and 1 that was out of vehicle
    5 second cop looks in vehicle with driver still present ( no cop has talked to him yet)
    6 cop approaches driver, Driver hands cop both License and tries to make statement he has concealed. Cop interupts him. cop tells driver to exit vehicle.
    7 driver leaning agianst car cop asked why is he handing that to him, guy says i got concealed carry permit. cop goes wild

nother words if the cop had approached driver first and found out that he was a CHL holder and disarmed then interviewed him the proper way. this wouldnt even be a issue but lack of training and lack or the law this cop may be in serious trouble and he did loose his job over it. now they are awaiting criminal charges against said cop for what, Terristic Threats and injury to a detained subject. yes they guy did sustain injury.

ohhh and another fact I did work for a Sheriff dept in my county as a jailor, and worked in a federal jail, in another county and now I work as a instructor, and I do plan on using the videos in question on what not to do during a traffic stop. so I do back the badge very much seeing how most of my Family members are Law Enforcement. thank you very much.
    now im done
    Re-read the quote....he said he "ought to"...he never threatened him. Deadly force is in no way shape or form justified against the officer. that having been said, the cop is a POS and needs to be out of that line of work.

What class do you instruct?

Medic218

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Little Elm
    so.....carrying a gun at 1:30 in the morning in a high crime and drug area isn't sensible?
    also, towns are more dangerous and in disarray due to CHL laws?

DO FUCKING WHAT NOW????

That guy contradicted himself from one comment to the next. amazing.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Texas may be the only state that actually allows you to legally use force on an officer. If you do, you'd better be 100% sure of the following:

1.) It was justified.
    2.) It was recorded.
    3.) The video evidence isn't going to get "Lost."
    4.) You can convince a jury it was justified.
    5.) You have only the finest of legal aid.

Do anything to a cop in self-defense and I guarantee you will have to answer for it. You will lose thousands of dollars in legal fees. In all likelihood you won't get that money back. If you mess with a cop it only gets worse from there. Now you have to deal with a prosecutor and judge- both of which have in all likelihood sold their souls to the state. If you think the cop was crooked you probably haven't seen anything yet. Oh, I didn't mention the lawyer, who probably doesn't care what happens to you because he gets paid no matter what. You will be in a situation where everyone has everything to gain from your actions but you, and none of them care about your innocence.

It's honestly better just to eat shit and report abusive cops to I.A. and possibly the media if it is a big enough deal. I wouldn't even sneeze on a cop unless I was sure I was going to be maimed or killed otherwise.

I am aware of only one person who successfully defended himself against cops on the streets and in the courtroom. If the cops testifying against him hadn't been caught committing aggravated perjury several times, he'd have "Hung" for sure. Just eat shit and covertly get their names and badge numbers. It's worked for me better than any other approach. I'm speaking from experience of both successes and failures- and the failures get you "A ride downtown."

Take the easy route. It's hard to talk to IA when you have a million other more important legal matters nagging at you. Just get the crooked cop out of your hair and go from there. The subject of this video probably did the best thing by not only cooperating, but sounding like an innocent victim the whole time. That's good for a jury in both criminal and civil court.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom