Venture Surplus ad

Ohio Cop Suspended After Cursing Out A Card-Carrying Gun Holder (GRAPHIC VIDEO)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Texas may be the only state that actually allows you to legally use force on an officer. If you do, you'd better be 100% sure of the following:

1.) It was justified.
    2.) It was recorded.
    3.) The video evidence isn't going to get "Lost."
    4.) You can convince a jury it was justified.
    5.) You have only the finest of legal aid.

Do anything to a cop in self-defense and I guarantee you will have to answer for it. You will lose thousands of dollars in legal fees. In all likelihood you won't get that money back. If you mess with a cop it only gets worse from there. Now you have to deal with a prosecutor and judge- both of which have in all likelihood sold their souls to the state. If you think the cop was crooked you probably haven't seen anything yet. Oh, I didn't mention the lawyer, who probably doesn't care what happens to you because he gets paid no matter what. You will be in a situation where everyone has everything to gain from your actions but you, and none of them care about your innocence.

It's honestly better just to eat shit and report abusive cops to I.A. and possibly the media if it is a big enough deal. I wouldn't even sneeze on a cop unless I was sure I was going to be maimed or killed otherwise.

I am aware of only one person who successfully defended himself against cops on the streets and in the courtroom. If the cops testifying against him hadn't been caught committing aggravated perjury several times, he'd have "Hung" for sure. Just eat shit and covertly get their names and badge numbers. It's worked for me better than any other approach. I'm speaking from experience of both successes and failures- and the failures get you "A ride downtown."

Take the easy route. It's hard to talk to IA when you have a million other more important legal matters nagging at you. Just get the crooked cop out of your hair and go from there. The subject of this video probably did the best thing by not only cooperating, but sounding like an innocent victim the whole time. That's good for a jury in both criminal and civil court.
    For your 1000th post you went on a tear!

Dude, have a drink....relax.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom