• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mamboloco

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2019
    DFW
    "All three suspects came from Alexandria, La., to purchase drugs from Brown" - Dallasnews.

Too late now to have the witness testimony scrapped due to character? I hope she has grounds to appeal.

Holy circus!
    Lynx Defense

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    https://www.wfaa.com/mobile/article...-say/287-64081f3a-d15f-45cb-8130-6c6baf42cacd

0E3E1157-B4DA-498D-BE4B-33824B519B84.jpeg

Attachments

• 0E3E1157-B4DA-498D-BE4B-33824B519B84.jpeg
      0E3E1157-B4DA-498D-BE4B-33824B519B84.jpeg
      17.4 KB · Views: 327

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Maybe the 3 drug dealers from LA are actually a hit team.

Well, if so, they did that wrong too. You're not supposed to let the hittee shoot first.

And where did the "shot in the mouth" detail come from? He wasnt.

Not the theory about it, shot in the mouth, as a statement warning others to shut up or punnishment for not shutting up. I know where that came from.

Just for the record the hit team thing was a joke.

Last edited:

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Amber Guyger witness Joshua Brown was shot dead during 'drug deal gone wrong' in attack unrelated to the killer cop, say police, as they arrest one man, search for two more and reveal the dead man had 12LBS of marijuana in his apartment.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...witness-Joshua-Brown-shot-dead-drug-deal.html

All of which goes back to what I said at first, I bet she was trying to buy drugs from Jean.

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Amber Guyger witness Joshua Brown was shot dead during 'drug deal gone wrong' in attack unrelated to the killer cop, say police, as they arrest one man, search for two more and reveal the dead man had 12LBS of marijuana in his apartment.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...witness-Joshua-Brown-shot-dead-drug-deal.html

All of which goes back to what I said at first, I bet she was trying to buy drugs from Jean.
    They are talking about Browns apt not the guy Guyger shot.

Guygers tox reports were neg. If she were a regular drug user to the point of being comfortable buying in uniform I doubt her tox would be negative. Regardless of time frames.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX

You realize she wasn't at Brown's apartment? You realize that there is no evidence she knew brown or that Jean bought weed from Brown?

Where do you make that wild connection?

roll eyes.gif

Attachments

• roll eyes.gif
      roll eyes.gif
      867.6 KB · Views: 561

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    You realize she wasn't at Brown's apartment? You realize that there is no evidence she knew brown or that Jean bought weed from Brown?

Where do you make that wild connection?

View attachment 187721

A hunch :D

How do you not know the people living in the same apartment complex? There's young Mexican dude and his girlfriend, three student bros, fat high yaller girl and her felon on and off boyfriend who sells weed and her basketball playing daughter, skinny black girl, Machete the other Mexican, skinny white girl with black dog, not so skinny white girl with old Mustang and yellow dog, grizzled old white guy...

Last edited:

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Just how do you like your dead horse prepared? Obviously you tenderize it liberally but what after that.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Better get your gauge checked...
    How do you not know the people living in the same apartment complex? There's young Mexican dude and his girlfriend, three student bros, fat high yaller girl and her felon on and off boyfriend who sells weed and her basketball playing daughter, skinny black girl, Machete the other Mexican, skinny white girl with black dog, not so skinny white girl with old Mustang and yellow dog, grizzled old white guy...

Easy...Stare at your phone, sext and set up booty calls rather than meet the neighbors.

Seriously, they lived on different floors. I doubt Jean hung out with Brown. They are not in the same genre.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    A hunch :D

8E898653-672E-4F8B-8073-D9EB2AD2224E.jpeg

Attachments

• 8E898653-672E-4F8B-8073-D9EB2AD2224E.jpeg
      8E898653-672E-4F8B-8073-D9EB2AD2224E.jpeg
      74.6 KB · Views: 414

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Now that a few questions have been answered I'm reminded of the attendance scene from the movie Ferris Bueller's day off.

If your under 30 and wondering what the hell I'm talking about? Sorry.

Top Bottom