• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbgramps

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Austin
    If Kory keeps this up the legislatures could post 30.06 signs for the capital. They're not going to allow this type behavior very long before they do something more than panic buttons.

jbgramps

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Austin
    Last edited:

RCK1999

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Why not? Even you are correct I bet they can have whoever makes that decision post it. However, I don't think it will happen. Probably half the legislatures keep pistols in their offices. But I think they can get creative and find other ways to stop Kory and ilk.

I can guarantee that he is on a security watch list and will be handled if he stupidly attempts a "round 2".
    I was being a little sarcastic about the CT. If that were to be issued, OCTC would use it to their advantage.

ETA: OCTC is now "damaged goods" and will be viewed as a fringe group and no longer taken seriously. Watkins will go by the wayside as the next Cliven Bundy.
    JMHO.

Last edited:

jbgramps

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Austin
    I can guarantee that he is on a security watch list and will be handled if he stupidly attempts a "round 2".
    I was being a little sarcastic about the CT. If that were to be issued, OCTC would use it to their advantage.

You are right of course. He will never be a few steps from a DPS officer while in the building. We can only hope he acts stupid again. Nothing would please me more than to see him in cuffs.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs

As long as he is doing nothing illegal, that, if it is indeed a fact, disturbs me more.

There are ample douchebags on both sides...

XinTX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    South of Houston
    Even better than Kory getting "cuffed and stuffed" would be if a group of sane individuals could show up on the 28th and make the rounds. Mention that the village idiot dropping by the next day did NOT represent anyone in TX with more sanity than a river rock. Drop off the honey before Kory comes with the vinegar.

Top Bottom