• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    So was a group of colonists revolting and boarding a ship, and then emptying barrels of tea into a harbor a right way or a tin foil hat fringe lunatic way to deal with things?

Oh please, drop the bull**** tea party comparison. A musket takes somewhere in the neighborhood of 8-15 seconds to reload each round if you fire it quickly. The M16A1 fires up to 800 rounds per minute. It also helps when your proclaimed enemy is across the ocean from you with no supply chains. The British didn't have tanks. Or 5th Generation fighter aircraft. Or stealth technology. Or UAVs. Your "war" that you aren't sure you're ready for would be over real quick.
    Lynx Defense

RogerEMT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Fort Worth
    Yes.. Those are all very powerful items, and I do agree except for one thing. If the U.S. Government is so powerful, why the hell are we still in Afghanistan after 9 damn years. UAV's, tanks, chopper's, 800 rpm M-16's and we're still in a country fighting people that wipe their asses with their bare hands armed with RPG's, AK-47's, and a pair of flip flops? Numbers and sacrifice are everything. And do you think the U.S. Troops are going to come home to kill dad and grandpa?

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Yes.. Those are all very powerful items, and I do agree except for one thing. If the U.S. Government is so powerful, why the hell are we still in Afghanistan after 9 damn years. UAV's, tanks, chopper's, 800 rpm M-16's and we're still in a country fighting people that wipe their asses with their bare hands armed with RPG's, AK-47's, and a pair of flip flops? Numbers and sacrifice are everything. And do you think the U.S. Troops are going to come home to kill dad and grandpa?

People with AK-47s and RPGs that beat the Soviets.

The war in the middle east is a lot more complex than you may believe. :)

jarguello74

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Fort Worth, TX
    These people were raised to fight since they could hold an AK. We are taught right after highschool at the age of 18 in the military, that is if you decide to join. Then we have people in office who have never seen war or have ever been in the military who make descisions that get our men and women killed. These are the same people that want to abolish our gun rights because little Susie Rotten Croth might get attacked by an armed gun man. i say give Little Susie Rotten Crotch the training and the know how to use a weapon to protect her self. If we thought like terrosist and went to war like terrorist then our Nation would have ended this crap a long time ago and quit letting the bleeding heart, tree hugging, d--k sucks dictate how we should fight a war. There is a time to be civil, and in a war zone we need to be animals. It is the survival of the slickest!

LonghornAR15

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Austin
    A health care plan written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a congress that exempts themselves from it, to be signed by a president who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke. What could possibly go wrong?

Let's not forget the war that was started and perpetuated by two draft dodgers. :)

LonghornAR15

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Austin
    A health care plan written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a congress that exempts themselves from it, to be signed by a president who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke. What could possibly go wrong?

Let's not forget a war started and perpetuated by two draft dodgers. :)

chopper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    east tx
    ppl say go to war, they are 99.9% ready or they say they are all ready it needs to be done to stop this gov'ment....but how many are really ready to see it to the end? When this small group stands up and the 1st one gets shot will the rest be like "oh man that guy got shot up pretty bad, I dont want to die... I quit!
    The march for 2A rights in another thread here proves my point... If ppl were ready for war they wouldnt care what the police said about arresting them.

Maybe in a few years of living in the real oppression that is coming will get ppl really ready... but with no leaders and everyone agreeing on it and ready to suffer and bleed and die open rebellion will not be anything more than a barely heard news story.

jarguello74

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Fort Worth, TX
    ppl say go to war, they are 99.9% ready or they say they are all ready it needs to be done to stop this gov'ment....but how many are really ready to see it to the end? When this small group stands up and the 1st one gets shot will the rest be like "oh man that guy got shot up pretty bad, I dont want to die... I quit!
    The march for 2A rights in another thread here proves my point... If ppl were ready for war they wouldnt care what the police said about arresting them.

Maybe in a few years of living in the real oppression that is coming will get ppl really ready... but with no leaders and everyone agreeing on it and ready to suffer and bleed and die open rebellion will not be anything more than a barely heard news story.

Good point Chopper! There are only a few who would really stand up for what they belive in and the others are quick to change them to be on the winning side. That is why the people who stand up for what they truly believe in are feared. The others are just here to be the wall we build to protect ourselves from the bullets.

chopper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    east tx
    Do I want full communism? Hell no! I want to see the gov'ment have less power and control. I want to see real Americans stand up and fight to bring this country back to what it was...where by MY choices and my sweat I define my quality of life.
    Is healthcare a right? no it isnt, if I chose to buy insurance so that the quality of my life is improved that would be a free choice. and the free choice is a right.
    Can we stand against this gov'ment oppression? at this time no i dont feel we can cause we as ppl cant agree to stand together to the end.
    It is MY hope that soon the unity we need will surface

Top Bottom