• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chupacabra Hunter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi TX
    Good morning. Got the Mr Coffee going, which from on will be called Pothead. Ya have a good day.
    9a3358b4dbc0b655b57275a28a4a8d13.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    Saw my first sandstorm since the last time I was in Scottsdale yesterday when the wind picked up.

I think I've enjoyed about as much solar farm construction as I can stand.

Be warned, I will be bitching pretty continuously about this in an ongoing basis moving forward.

Get your flame throwers and "aww, poor babys" fired up, it's going to get bumpy.

F**k solar farms and everyone that likes them.

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    Saw my first sandstorm since the last time I was in Scottsdale yesterday when the wind picked up.

I think I've enjoyed about as much solar farm construction as I can stand.

Be warned, I will be bitching pretty continuously about this in an ongoing basis moving forward.

Get your flame throwers and "aww, poor babys" fired up, it's going to get bumpy.

F**k solar farms and everyone that likes them.
    I recall your pic of the equipment. When it's finished, will the arrays be that close/visible to you too? I hope they'll be facing away from you; glare is hell.

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    I recall your pic of the equipment. When it's finished, will the arrays be that close/visible to you too? I hope they'll be facing away from you; glare is hell.

It starts about 10' the other side of the east fence line. I've been fairly nice about it but the complete lack of consideration for neighbors is pissing me off.

They don't need to set up right next to my house, 18-wheelers and huge equipment doesn't need to be doing 40 mph or better when they pass my house and I don't mean the road.

It'd be nice if they'd occasionally water some of the 100 acres of sand they've produced next door and across the road.

They have kindly offered to put privacy slats in their cyclone fence where it runs past my house...

I've been more than accommodating and they are the mouse with my cookie asking for milk.

Not fishing for sympathy, just general bitching.

eta: my chickens have only laid five eggs in the last week and a half due to the noise from pile drivers.

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    Okay I'm finished for today, thanks for your attention or patience, whichever the case may be
    More like concern. The construction will eventually end. What remains won't be a temporary thing. Hopefully you've seen the drawings of the finished layout to be assured of the array orientation relative to your property.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    V.John
    Top Bottom