• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    It starts about 10' the other side of the east fence line. I've been fairly nice about it but the complete lack of consideration for neighbors is pissing me off.

They don't need to set up right next to my house, 18-wheelers and huge equipment doesn't need to be doing 40 mph or better when they pass my house and I don't mean the road.

It'd be nice if they'd occasionally water some of the 100 acres of sand they've produced next door and across the road.

They have kindly offered to put privacy slats in their cyclone fence where it runs past my house...

I've been more than accommodating and they are the mouse with my cookie asking for milk.

Not fishing for sympathy, just general bitching.

eta: my chickens have only laid five eggs in the last week and a half due to the noise from pile drivers.

Sounds like bags of sugar and appropriate-sized funnels may be on this year's Christmas list....

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    9d3dae361e7515569f8b174c622ac062.gif

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    It starts about 10' the other side of the east fence line. I've been fairly nice about it but the complete lack of consideration for neighbors is pissing me off.

They don't need to set up right next to my house, 18-wheelers and huge equipment doesn't need to be doing 40 mph or better when they pass my house and I don't mean the road.

It'd be nice if they'd occasionally water some of the 100 acres of sand they've produced next door and across the road.

They have kindly offered to put privacy slats in their cyclone fence where it runs past my house...

I've been more than accommodating and they are the mouse with my cookie asking for milk.

Not fishing for sympathy, just general bitching.

eta: my chickens have only laid five eggs in the last week and a half due to the noise from pile drivers.
    They "fracked" around here...'bout 15yrs? ago??

I have to have the CULIGAN MAN bring my water....(prior to the "frackery"....? My well water made great coffee..now....can not drink it...even the dog gets CULIGAN WATER...most times)

Somedays? Feel dirtier after taking a shower...

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    How to tell me you've never read the .30sc thread without saying it...
    At least a week or more of my precious little remaining life was squandered reading the Super Chicken thread and making a couple of dozen hard-hitting, relevant, informative and outstanding posts there.

No one cared. No one purchased a gun chambered in .30SC except for @Moonpie and @zackmars

I feel incomplete

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MAFA707
    Top Bottom