• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Pomegranate processed, and ready to bottle now 6 gallons, actually may be my best yet. Fruity yet not overly sweet or tart similar to a good burgandy without the the obnoxious oak flavor.
    d5f357f36047b6027906da26562b1ebd.jpg

~ strength and honor ~

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    how many pomegranates per gallon? ;)
    Lol truth is whether making Wine or Mead best to use juice which is how any alcoholic fruit beverage including grapes is made crushed seeds can add an undesirable bitterness particularly pomegranate, and peach. Best grape wine comes from seedless (or nearly) varieties when using a press the amount of pressure applied would actually surprise most people. Alcohol content originally appx. 18% liquid level always drops during prep. typically about a gallon, normally 1 gallon of double filtered water is added with sugar as required abv typically comes out to 14.5 - 15. This time I used an additional gallon of Pomegranate juice and 2 cups sugar for final step tastes like it would be perfect for mildly seasoned lamb maybe even with your favorite cut of beef seasoned with salt and pepper only.
    I really believe this will age well.
    Johnny

ETA: The strawberry and peach were both made with whole fruit as will the blueberry be.

~ strength and honor ~

Last edited:

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Took the trash out Monday afternoon, and noticed water running in our ditch. Took note of it, but didn't think much about it.
    The next morning, I saw water was still running in the ditch.
    We called our water district and told them, they said they'd get back to us.
    Water was still running later in the afternoon, and called again.

They got back to us, and said an empty house up the street had a leak.
    1500 gallons an hour.
    It had been a minimum of 24 hours.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    breaking news.jpg

...I do not have pneumonia. Just a nasty sinus infection that's causing me to cough up nasty gunk. Gonna be taking antibiotics and steroids for a few days.

MG - bronchitis isn't unusual (and I've had it before). But last time I had covid it jumped right to pneumonia once I was over the covid. Once was enough for me, so I'm playing it safe.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    View attachment 470621

...I do not have pneumonia. Just a nasty sinus infection that's causing me to cough up nasty gunk. Gonna be taking antibiotics and steroids for a few days.

MG - bronchitis isn't unusual (and I've had it before). But last time I had covid it jumped right to pneumonia once I was over the covid. Once was enough for me, so I'm playing it safe.
    Good deal it's not something more serious.

Were you lucky enough to get suppositories for your meds?
    :roflfunny:

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    View attachment 470621

Rest and fluids

~ strength and honor ~

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MAFA707
    Top Bottom