• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Hey, Mark. My lung is getting better, but still hacking up phlem, sometimes clear, sometimes 1/2 with blood and some times all blood, but down to 3/4 times a day. Still using my inhalers, but not as often. My main issue now is stamina, I've been sleeping 12/14 hours a day until 3 days ago and now it's 6/8 hours a day. Not being up and walking around until now, has made me short breathed after walking 6 - 10 steps, but I'll keep doing this several times a day until I'm back to normal or as close as I can get.

The wife is doing OK. cast should come off in a few weeks. With her 1 handed and be not being to help much right now, it's been challenging but we're making it.

Thanks for asking. Also thanks to @Axxe55 AKA Jonas. for the (checking up on me) phone call.
    Hey Pops,
    Will be keeping you & the Mrs. in Prayer...
    That pneumonia is bad stuff...
    Next few days are supposed to be nice here...intend to do some K 22 work tomorrow...
    Need to get ready for the Match at Blue Ridge. https://blueridgesportsmanclub.wildapricot.org/OCTOBER-2024-MOUNTAINS-OF-STEEL

$20,000 in prizes!

My friend Dave H. (a fantastic revolver enthusiast) puts on a heck of a fine Match.

Later, Mark

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ARMSAGORA
    Top Bottom