• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mohawk600

Anti-woke
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    Mrs Diamond got up a little bit ago and as always I great her and tell her coffee is fresh/hot, tell her a friend of mine messaged me about an injury he acquired reaching into a wrecked vehicle while on duty,
    Conversation turns to current events/politics she suggests that she'd like to reread Animal Farm and if I haven't I really should at which point I turn around opening one the sides of the library cabinet and pull a pristine copy of the book out and asking her to indeed be careful, we begin to discuss the great depression that our grandparents lived through and how history has been erased subsequently to the point that those younger than us don't even know about "bread lines" and the implications of Kamala's platform of price fixing.

~ strength and honor ~
    sounds like you have a good wife

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Well?

Did you?

Fetch up them DONUTS?

No. Truck was in the shop getting repaired, The wife won't let me drive her car. I bought her a 2013 Buick LaCross.
    in March of 2013 and I have never sat in the drivers seat, and donut shop is a tad to far for me to walk in my
    current condition. :(

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    20240825_164448.jpg

Never know what you're going to come home to.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Mrs Diamond got up a little bit ago and as always I great her and tell her coffee is fresh/hot, tell her a friend of mine messaged me about an injury he acquired reaching into a wrecked vehicle while on duty,
    Conversation turns to current events/politics she suggests that she'd like to reread Animal Farm and if I haven't I really should at which point I turn around opening one the sides of the library cabinet and pull a pristine copy of the book out and asking her to indeed be careful, we begin to discuss the great depression that our grandparents lived through and how history has been erased subsequently to the point that those younger than us don't even know about "bread lines" and the implications of Kamala's platform of price fixing.

~ strength and honor ~

Bankers stealing Family Farms by the thousands?

Bankers declaring a "bank holiday"...to steal the savings of working folk?

Bankers doing their favorite thing...stealing the homes of widow women?

Bonus March? Hoover ordering WWI Vets & their Families slaughtered/burned to death in the streets of DC? For having the nerve to protest Hoover's policies...??

(we'll not talk about Hoover "press ganging" poor folk, to stand at attention in the White House Dining Room and watch Hoover stuff his pie hole) :mad:

Bunch of stuff isn't taught today...

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    No. Truck was in the shop getting repaired, The wife won't let me drive her car. I bought her a 2013 Buick LaCross.
    in March of 2013 and I have never sat in the drivers seat, and donut shop is a tad to far for me to walk in my
    current condition. :(
    Dang it all!

Get the neighbor's 12yr old brat to dial up "Uber Eats"...You can get a dozen delivered real reasonable...

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Hey Tejikanz,

Had a great ElectraGlide in Red day...(getting better at my full lock right turn from stop, did some figure 8's)

Came home and got to teach the neighbor's 9th grade daughter how to do the "tire toss"

I set up an obstacle course with the cones (12'? 13'?) apart....with 20' "u turns" at each end. Feature an "oval" about 55' long by 20' wide...with one tall cone in the middle of each straight away. Outlined with the 12" cones to weave through. We set up on a portion of their bike track..ruts and all!

Have two full size cones to put the 26" bicycle tires on (smaller cones to weave around)

The way the handlebar controls on her bike are configured, I had to pass her a tire (on the move) as she could not carry a tire on her handle bar...it would hit her kill switch.

She got TWENTY-EIGHT on in a ROW! And did not bobble a single "hand off" (I messed up one hand off)...

We finished up with SIXTEEN FOOT FIGURE EIGHTS!

Sure, she knocked/ran a couple cones over (the 12" cones) and had to put a foot down a couple times....

She has a small Honda? with an automatic transmission....

RIDE LIKE A GIRL! If you can....

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Dang it all!

Get the neighbor's 12yr old brat to dial up "Uber Eats"...You can get a dozen delivered real reasonable...

Don't think there is anyone that young in the neighborhood. Got my truck back this afternoon
    and told the wife next Sunday we will have double the our normal Sunday donuts.

Top Bottom