• Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    Hang in there all ya'll, it seems to be getting more transmissable, but less virulent, hopefully none of ya have lung problems like me and recover quick, quick, if not sooner!

Yep. "The U.S. is experiencing its largest wave in COVID-19 cases since January."

And I'm so happy about it because I have Harris County jury duty in less than two weeks. Anybody who's ever been in that cattle call operation knows that you're crammed together with a few hundred strangers for the better part of a day before you even learn if you're going to be selected on a jury. It's an effing petri dish.

And doing that a couple of weeks after school starts for the fall semester is perfect timing (as the General knows).

Get well, y'all!

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    After a week, ATT finally got my Internet Air connection working :banghead:

The old copper wire connection wasn't fast but worked well. They promised more speed using Internet Air but it has taken sending a second modem and a week on the phone to get it operational.
    ATT should train their techs on new equipment before they market it to their customers.

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    It's very strange.
    We typically have 2-3 animals per night, setting off the driveway camera every night.
    Cats, skunks, raccoons, even a fox on several occasions.

Have not seen a single thing in over a week.

Be alert. Be very alert. Watch for lights descending from the sky with no sound. This could be...contact. And it could be bad.

:) Could it just be the heat? Even nocturnals move around less when it's flippin' 95° at 01:00.

With any luck, our area gets some decent rain next week. And hopefully no tropical cyclone sh**.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Hey Pops,

How the lungs a healing up?

More important?

How is the Mrs. Pops doing?

Tell her we are a Praying for her to Heal on Up!

Later, Mark
    Hey, Mark. My lung is getting better, but still hacking up phlem, sometimes clear, sometimes 1/2 with blood and some times all blood, but down to 3/4 times a day. Still using my inhalers, but not as often. My main issue now is stamina, I've been sleeping 12/14 hours a day until 3 days ago and now it's 6/8 hours a day. Not being up and walking around until now, has made me short breathed after walking 6 - 10 steps, but I'll keep doing this several times a day until I'm back to normal or as close as I can get.

The wife is doing OK. cast should come off in a few weeks. With her 1 handed and be not being to help much right now, it's been challenging but we're making it.

Thanks for asking. Also thanks to @Axxe55 AKA Jonas. for the (checking up on me) phone call.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Be alert. Be very alert. Watch for lights descending from the sky with no sound. This could be...contact. And it could be bad.

:) Could it just be the heat? Even nocturnals move around less when it's flippin' 95° at 01:00.

With any luck, our area gets some decent rain next week. And hopefully no tropical cyclone sh**.
    I had thought about the heat, although it didn't cause a lack of animals last summer, and it was hotter then.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ARMSAGORA
    Top Bottom