Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Mornin' peeps.
    Blessed week, all.

A second vote here for the inversion table for many spinal issues. I had an in-law in construction who had trashed his body and swore by it. Later I had something lower back flare up, so he lent it to me for a few days. It worked quite well.
    Not gonna say they work for everyone, but for some. And I did not want to get on the painkiller bandwagon, so...

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Good morning.

Got to Memphis Friday afternoon and my first task was to locate my grandson as he didn't have a phone. Police and Sheriff Department were unable to locate him, although had been at home, unaware his father had been in accident. His grandmother is getting him a phone before she goes back to Nashville. I'll bring him a laptop on my next trip as he wants to stay home rather than go to Savannah. During the visits at the hospital, the medical staff that I've met are doing all they can for him but prayers are the only thing that can help him at this point.
    Good mornin ya'll coffee and prayers hawk, and also for Trump and his family and hurt. And for the Republic.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    I'm sorry I wasn't. I had turned off my brain by that time yesterday.

It's not like you get paid big bucks to be online 24/7, Ben. :D I shouldn't even have posted. It was a knee-jerk reaction from a guy who's moderated active forums in the past and had an itchy finger to start merging threads.

Kinda like Trump's automatic reaction to drop down behind the podium without having to be pushed by the Secret Service agents. :cool:

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    Good morning.

Got to Memphis Friday afternoon and my first task was to locate my grandson as he didn't have a phone. Police and Sheriff Department were unable to locate him, although had been at home, unaware his father had been in accident. His grandmother is getting him a phone before she goes back to Nashville. I'll bring him a laptop on my next trip as he wants to stay home rather than go to Savannah. During the visits at the hospital, the medical staff that I've met are doing all they can for him but prayers are the only thing that can help him at this point.
    Aw man. Prayers for him and you, hawk. This is so hard. (((hugs)))

contender buff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    ft worth tx
    Good morning.

IMG_2193.jpeg

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Good morning.

Continued prayers for your son and all family and medical team

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    edmonsonjohn68
    Top Bottom