• ...and so much more!
  • Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    RANGE DAY WAS AWESOME!!!! FINALLY SHOT MY S&W M696 4” 357mag/38spl FOR THE FIRST TIME !THIS SUCKER WAS ON POINT!!! BESIDES MOONPIE’S ONE REVOLVER SHOOT, THIS WAS MY FIRST EVER REVOLVER SHOOT WITH “MY” REVOLVER!!! GREAT DAY!!!! NO TARGET PICS, BUT 2 LANES FROM ME. LUCKILY, THE GUY STILL HAD A HAND WITH FIVE FINGERS ATTACHED=full]461553[/ATTACH]

Meanwhile at Taurus.

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    Good afternoon, y'all! This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it! Spent the morning trying to get out of bed, my bulging discs seem to be particularly inflamed today. The oxycodone doesn't seem to help today.
    Dang bro, prayers for relief! Do you have/tried/had it recommended an inversion table?

contender buff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    ft worth tx
    IMG_2187.jpeg

Coon

Changing from glory to glory
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2023
    Montgomery
    Dang bro, prayers for relief! Do you have/tried/had it recommended an inversion table?
    Yes, I have an inversion table. It helps a lot. But today is just been terrible. I think it has been the weather around us here that is causing my issues. I plan to attend church tomorrow in spite of what I've dealt with today. I appreciate prayers.

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    RANGE DAY WAS AWESOME!!!! FINALLY SHOT MY S&W M696 4” 357mag/38spl FOR THE FIRST TIME !THIS SUCKER WAS ON POINT!!! BESIDES MOONPIE’S ONE REVOLVER SHOOT, THIS WAS MY FIRST EVER REVOLVER SHOOT WITH “MY” REVOLVER!!! GREAT DAY!!!! NO TARGET PICS, BUT 2 LANES FROM ME. LUCKILY, THE GUY STILL HAD A HAND WITH FIVE FINGERS ATTACHED=full]461553[/ATTACH]
    What brand/model revolver was that that exploded?
    And what was the suspected cause?

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    I‘m praying for him, you and family, and his medical care team
    Good morning.

Got to Memphis Friday afternoon and my first task was to locate my grandson as he didn't have a phone. Police and Sheriff Department were unable to locate him, although had been at home, unaware his father had been in accident. His grandmother is getting him a phone before she goes back to Nashville. I'll bring him a laptop on my next trip as he wants to stay home rather than go to Savannah. During the visits at the hospital, the medical staff that I've met are doing all they can for him but prayers are the only thing that can help him at this point.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    edmonsonjohn68
    Top Bottom