• contender buff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    ft worth tx
    Hey Texicans,

Need some good Prayers here.

My Sister in Law, a three time cancer survivor.....well lung cancer has manifested its ugly self in her one lung....Pneumonia in the other lung and ticker troubles....

Her name is "Aunt Peggy" (what all four of my sons call her)....

Breaks my heart...

Also, my late Aunt Sally's EXECUTRIX had a serious operation...(she has some form of Lupus...)...Her name is "Miss Tracey"....

The other sister in law, Aunt Janet is recovering nicely from her cardiac event...

If you could find it in your hearts to say a few Prayers for these three Fine Lady's...be much obliged

Youngest son (17yrs in USCG) made port in Astoria, Oregon after a 90 day patrol. He ranked up...Think he is a "Rating 8"?

Later, Mark
    EF051BD9-EC52-4443-9B60-5ED89052F150.gif

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Hey Texicans,

My Sister in Law, a three time cancer survivor.....well lung cancer has manifested its ugly self in her one lung....Pneumonia in the other lung and ticker troubles....

Breaks my heart...

Also, my late Aunt Sally's EXECUTRIX had a serious operation...(she has some form of Lupus...)...Her name is "Miss Tracey"....

The other sister in law, Aunt Janet is recovering nicely from her cardiac event...

If you could find it in your hearts to say a few Prayers for these three Fine Lady's...be much obliged

Youngest son (17yrs in USCG) made port in Astoria, Oregon after a 90 day patrol. He ranked up...Think he is a "Rating 8"?

Later, Mark

Welcome home.

Sending

1f64f.png
    1f64f.png
    1f64f.png
    1f64f.png

For the three ladies you spoke about

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    Hey Texicans,

Breaks my heart...

Later, Mark
    Prayers, prayers, and more prayers!

Been to Astoria many times (dad was living there when he passed), very beautiful. I hope your son is enjoying it.

Glad you're back with us, we missed you!

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Hey Texicans,

Breaks my heart...

Later, Mark

Praying for y'all.....

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    Well, too many snowflakes in our society now. Remember the "Rays" used to be the "Devil Rays". I heard a long time ago, some superstitious thing, that it's bad luck having more than 2 syllables in the team name.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I did not know that. Anyone tell the Commanders?

Dunno about the syllable thing, but some folks have been trying to talk to the Commanders about issues they have more of a stake in lately...to no avail.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    CadenLee
    Top Bottom