• ...and so much more!
  • Coon

Changing from glory to glory
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2023
    Montgomery
    Well, for me it was ADAM-12, S.W.A.T. and EMERGENCY!...and a bit of Quincy, because my parents watched it. But I was a bit younger than 12.
    Quincy was not allowed on our TV. My dad couldn't stand that show. He said after all of The Odd Couple shows he watched, he could never take Jack Klugman seriously.

Coon

Changing from glory to glory
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2023
    Montgomery
    I just got an email from Clark Armory.

420 rounds of 5.56 55gr. fmj for $639.99 in an ammo can. That seems a bit steep to me.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.

420 rounds of 5.56 55gr. fmj for $639.99 in an ammo can. That seems a bit steep to me.
    Last week Mark-1 had 600 for $295.00 with tax and shipping total. They are at 500 for $275.00 now.

Last edited:

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX

Clark Armory must be owned by Cheaper Than Dirt.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Hey Texicans,

The Can & String Rip Off Co. (Windstream, as they are known in court rooms across America) managed to get me a newly rebuilt DSL modem installed, this morning.

Record PACE!

Only took them three blame weeks.

The Men & Women that we, the customers see? They are all very competent, courteous & capable.

Sadly? The "office help" leaves much to be desired...(typical yuppys)

Average length of phone call to the Can & String Rip Off Co. (aka windstream as they are known in court rooms across America) "dis service line"? Is one hour & thirty to forty-five minutes, resulting in them disconnecting one. Most times it takes three or four days to get through the "system" to talk to a person?

On the 14th? I got through to a nice "Pakistani" Lady? (could not under stand much of what she was saying...I think she said she was in Pakistan?)....she said "modem broke. She fix for me. then hung up...

Took me another week to get a hold of another nimrod yuppy...

He said they could not find my house? Told him the bill gets here every month. I live 13 miles East of the Armstrong County Windstream Repair Dispatch Office...on the same road. Turn right out of their driveway. Drive 13 miles. Turn left into my driveway. No stop signs. No red lights...

Then? The nimrod said they would text me...I asked him...exactly how? Was I supposed to receive a blame text? With a busted modem?

He laughed his fool head off. Then hung up...

In other news...

Have 1-5/8" of rain, so far with more coming. Temp in the mid 40's and dropping..

Supposed to snow? Tomorrow night?

Later, Mark

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Hey Texicans,

Need some good Prayers here.

My Sister in Law, a three time cancer survivor.....well lung cancer has manifested its ugly self in her one lung....Pneumonia in the other lung and ticker troubles....

Her name is "Aunt Peggy" (what all four of my sons call her)....

Breaks my heart...

Also, my late Aunt Sally's EXECUTRIX had a serious operation...(she has some form of Lupus...)...Her name is "Miss Tracey"....

The other sister in law, Aunt Janet is recovering nicely from her cardiac event...

If you could find it in your hearts to say a few Prayers for these three Fine Lady's...be much obliged

Youngest son (17yrs in USCG) made port in Astoria, Oregon after a 90 day patrol. He ranked up...Think he is a "Rating 8"?

Later, Mark

Top Bottom