• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I sometimes wish there was a decent restaurant in town... I get tired of my own cooking sometimes... maybe just the redundancy...

Tonight is air fryer teriyaki chicken legs, white rice with sweet peas, sweet tea, and a cinnamon roll for later...
    Out where I live Sonic & Dairy Queen are 5 star rated restaurants. Lots of sub par Mexican joint the best Mexican is a food trailer on a busy highway. I aint eating inside my new truck, so it needs to cool down some.

There is a good cafe inside the cattle sales barn, but the menu gets tiresome. The worse thing about it are their cream pies.

crystalphoto

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2022
    Bethune, South Carolina
    There was a home cooking type cafe on Main St. when I moved here, but it closed down before I had a chance to sample their wares... The town of Kershaw, where I shop, has a Subway, the IGA has a "deli", but I won't eat at either... There are rumors of a fish camp a couple town over I'd like to try, but it is a bit of a trek... I guess I just have to get off my dead butt and go looking. Lately, I have not been so inclined...

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    There was a home cooking type cafe on Main St. when I moved here, but it closed down before I had a chance to sample their wares... The town of Kershaw, where I shop, has a Subway, the IGA has a "deli", but I won't eat at either... There are rumors of a fish camp a couple town over I'd like to try, but it is a bit of a trek... I guess I just have to get off my dead butt and go looking. Lately, I have not been so inclined...
    Well here in Texas especially in rural going for a ride is just to be expected. The nearest thing to me is the marina. It's a decent enough place to go have a beer or 10.

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    Wife and one daughter are outa town so me and the leftover daughter went to Whole foods and got some Salmon steaks.
    Grilled Salmon with avocado salsa, wild grain rice, squash and buttered baguette.
    Efin Awesome!

Attachments

• 20240928_183150.jpg
      20240928_183150.jpg
      244.1 KB · Views: 5

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members