• ...and so much more!
  • crystalphoto

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2022
    Bethune, South Carolina
    I sometimes wish there was a decent restaurant in town... I get tired of my own cooking sometimes... maybe just the redundancy...

Tonight is air fryer teriyaki chicken legs, white rice with sweet peas, sweet tea, and a cinnamon roll for later...

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I sometimes wish there was a decent restaurant in town... I get tired of my own cooking sometimes... maybe just the redundancy...

Tonight is air fryer teriyaki chicken legs, white rice with sweet peas, sweet tea, and a cinnamon roll for later...
    Out where I live Sonic & Dairy Queen are 5 star rated restaurants. Lots of sub par Mexican joint the best Mexican is a food trailer on a busy highway. I aint eating inside my new truck, so it needs to cool down some.

There is a good cafe inside the cattle sales barn, but the menu gets tiresome. The worse thing about it are their cream pies.

crystalphoto

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2022
    Bethune, South Carolina
    There was a home cooking type cafe on Main St. when I moved here, but it closed down before I had a chance to sample their wares... The town of Kershaw, where I shop, has a Subway, the IGA has a "deli", but I won't eat at either... There are rumors of a fish camp a couple town over I'd like to try, but it is a bit of a trek... I guess I just have to get off my dead butt and go looking. Lately, I have not been so inclined...

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    There was a home cooking type cafe on Main St. when I moved here, but it closed down before I had a chance to sample their wares... The town of Kershaw, where I shop, has a Subway, the IGA has a "deli", but I won't eat at either... There are rumors of a fish camp a couple town over I'd like to try, but it is a bit of a trek... I guess I just have to get off my dead butt and go looking. Lately, I have not been so inclined...
    Well here in Texas especially in rural going for a ride is just to be expected. The nearest thing to me is the marina. It's a decent enough place to go have a beer or 10.

Top Bottom