• ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Sorry, what? Who posted what in which thread?
    Here....

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    Here....

Thanks, yes, that was the starting post in @leVieux 's thread - that is now gone.
    It was @Eli 's reply to it, and mine following, that are no longer in view.
    If there is something verboten, kindly advise.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    @benenglish - Was one of the Israel threads removed/hidden? It was started by LeVieux and had only a couple posts last I saw it... I wanted to post in it. Thanks -
    If something is gone, it happened while I slept. I imagine any mod might decide we already have too many threads on Israel.

Politics can be discussed on TGT. Religion may not be discussed. But when Israel gets into a war, politics and religion are often the same thing. So I expect all moderation decisions by me or any of the other mods will be questioned, applauded, and condemned, all at the same time.

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    If something is gone, it happened while I slept. I imagine any mod might decide we already have too many threads on Israel.

Politics can be discussed on TGT. Religion may not be discussed. But when Israel gets into a war, politics and religion are often the same thing. So I expect all moderation decisions by me or any of the other mods will be questioned, applauded, and condemned, all at the same time.
    I understand.

@vmax posted (what imo was NOT a religious post) but rather a brief synopsis of the source of their eternal fighting (Ishmael v Issac). Likewise, @Eli 's gave a brief history of the area, and why other Arab states hesitated to take in refugees now. If those posts were not appropriate for TGT then they should have been removed, as they were.

Even though it's not 'war' related, I'll post the link to the article I mentioned above, in the existing Israel Attacked thread, and if it's not appropriate it can be removed as well; no harm, no foul. :)

Last edited:

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    386360976_7321400234555703_2707130406473502641_n.jpg

So I'm going back to bed.

Top Bottom