• ...and so much more!
  • MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    Ok, folks. Pray for me. I'm about to heat the Bonechopper up and quench it. Could be a resounding success...could be disaster and the loss of so many hours of work...no way to know till it's done.

" Dear God of Zod - please steady the hand and skill of your most worthy General; blast his fires to the heights of your Kingdom; let the Bonechopper be quenched by the spirit of the Great Seas themselves; Hear our Plea - lest the wrath of the Hoji find the true weak spot on Zod's noggin !! "

How was that?

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    I recall those days. Lots of sitting between games. Not as bad as a swim meet. Sit for two hours watch daughter swim for 55 seconds. repeat all day.

And Good Morning Texicans.

Main thing I dislike is the crowd. Too many morons to deal with on a Saturday morning....

....and the school's janitorial staff didn't restock the restrooms for the scheduled tournament. But, a well-worded email to the Principal early Saturday morning took care of that....and guaranteed a staff meeting on Monday morning.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    OMG I think I need a drink after this. I think the quench went well. Only the cutting edge is hardened, the rest will be softer to absorb shock (or that's what other bladesmiths claim, so I'm going with it). The Bonechopper is a step closer.

It's about time.

That's great. Can't hardly wait to see the finished product.
    Keep going, my friend, your doing great.

Top Bottom