• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    Finally got a message out from occupied behind enemy lines.

It’s been so damn hot and dry by the time I get home I don’t feel like staring at my phone even lol. Plus every time I visit here it makes me want more stuff. Trying to be responsible these days and put a pause on gun buying until the holidays (except for the two I bought this week ) and only shoot 22 for a bit to get my ammo stock up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Morning - Hard to keep up with the PW thread - Just got back from a business trip to Europe. All I can say that has changed in the last few years is the English pubs are different. They used to be cheap places to eat and drink - no more - now they're "gastro-pubs". No more bangers and mash, toad in the hole, etc. Now it's "fine" dining - with a pint of course.

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Morning - Hard to keep up with the PW thread - Just got back from a business trip to Europe. All I can say that has changed in the last few years is the English pubs are different. They used to be cheap places to eat and drink - no more - now they're "gastro-pubs". No more bangers and mash, toad in the hole, etc. Now it's "fine" dining - with a pint of course.
    Were you able to spot any Englishmen through all the so called refugees?

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    It’s been so damn hot and dry by the time I get home I don’t feel like staring at my phone even lol. Plus every time I visit here it makes me want more stuff. Trying to be responsible these days and put a pause on gun buying until the holidays (except for the two I bought this week ) and only shoot 22 for a bit to get my ammo stock up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Let us know...how that "pause" thang werks? :roflfunny:

jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas
    A little late but ....Morning :)
    I tested positive for covid on Thursday. Don't know where I was exposed. I don't go near large crowds. Anyway I have a mild case with head congestion. No fever and oxygen level is good. Just using lots of tissues. I'm on 2nd day on Ivermectin and antibiotics which means I should be all good by Tuesday or Wednesday. Putting a damper on my trips to gun range though. Glad to see some of you getting some rain.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Ah, those Healthcare Solutions a-holes!!! They do use robocalls and have no issue creating you a voicemail. Come from a different number every time. Makes me scream what our granddaughter chants when dispatching a bug: Die! Die! Die!

Yeah, it's no fun when it's a robot call (although I hope someone has to listen to the recording of my voice saying "I don't talk to fucking Cylons"), but when it's some poor dipshit with bad decision making skills on employment, I do like to have my fun.

I mean, seriously. For the pittance that call center is paying, you could be flipping burgers with some semblance of self-respect.

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I tested positive for covid on Thursday. Don't know where I was exposed. I don't go near large crowds. Anyway I have a mild case with head congestion. No fever and oxygen level is good. Just using lots of tissues. I'm on 2nd day on Ivermectin and antibiotics which means I should be all good by Tuesday or Wednesday. Putting a damper on my trips to gun range though. Glad to see some of you getting some rain.
    In other words, a cold, what we used to call coronavirus up until 2020.

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    Glad to hear you're doing ok

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    zepunisher
    Top Bottom