• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    A mutual friend of ours consistently answers robocalls the same way. "You sound really nice. Tell me, do you swallow?"

They always hang up on him. They seem to call back less.

Personally, I can't bring myself to do what he does but I have to admire the apparent effectiveness of the tactic.

I got a hang-up by answering, saying "hello" so I could be sure it was a person, and when they said "Hi, this is Michael with-" I cut him off and said "Boxcar. Juliet. Paintbrush. Provide the countersign, please."

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    does anyone ever wish they posted something and later regretting ever posting it?
    1694049647289.png

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    There was quite the fight over keeping the Missouri in Bremerton since it had been an icon there since I was a child, but Hawaii won out claiming it would be better having the beginning of the war and ending in one place.
    I kinda agree with it being in Hawaii. What I found odd was putting the Iowa on display in Los Angeles. Primarily due to the turret explosion but also because it was, after it's 1980's reactivation, a 2nd fleet (east coast) ship. But hey, who am I to criticize, I'm just glad all 4 are being preserved for future generations to see.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    If I don't know who's calling, I don't answer...if they leave a spam message, they get blocked...I don't even have a phone connected to my land line ATM... It's in a box somewhere...

Most of them are spoofing local numbers, so it might be the school or my doctor's office, or (on one occasion) a cop calling because my son was pulled over...

Top Bottom