• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    morning to everyone it's labor day which for some is a holiday wife and i decided to do some grilling for our anniversarytoday hamburgershot links sausages pork ribs and some chicken quarters baked beans potato salad and macaroni salad as well probably some hot dogs too!

giphy.gif

Y’all have a wonderful day. Congratulations again, one year away from the big 20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Coon

Changing from glory to glory
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2023
    Montgomery
    morning to everyone it's labor day which for some is a holiday wife and i decided to do some grilling for our anniversarytoday hamburgershot links sausages pork ribs and some chicken quarters baked beans potato salad and macaroni salad as well probably some hot dogs too!
    Happy anniversary!

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    Where are you going for vacation?
    Oh boy, I'm gonna answer, knowing full well the beating I'm gonna get questioning my mental stability. I'm gonna drive to the Camden/Philadelphia area. Of the 3 ships in served on, 2 no longer exist, but one is a museum now, USS New Jersey BB62. I've been wanting to see her one last time. So, I'm making a road trip out of it, and doing other historical stuff (liberty bell, etc, that I've never seen). Other stuff on the way back (Jamestown and Vicksburg). Basically ANYTHING to get me away from work for a week! Before I get asked, after much contemplation, no I'm not going to be carrying, I just don't think I'm gonna be able to comply with NJ law (my exposure to lawlessness SHOULD be limited as on 2nd, 3rd, and 4th nights I'll be staying on post).

jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas
    Oh boy, I'm gonna answer, knowing full well the beating I'm gonna get questioning my mental stability. I'm gonna drive to the Camden/Philadelphia area. Of the 3 ships in served on, 2 no longer exist, but one is a museum now, USS New Jersey BB62. I've been wanting to see her one last time. So, I'm making a road trip out of it, and doing other historical stuff (liberty bell, etc, that I've never seen). Other stuff on the way back (Jamestown and Vicksburg). Basically ANYTHING to get me away from work for a week! Before I get asked, after much contemplation, no I'm not going to be carrying, I just don't think I'm gonna be able to comply with NJ law (my exposure to lawlessness SHOULD be limited as on 2nd, 3rd, and 4th nights I'll be staying on post).
    That will be a great vacation. Will bring back some memories. Have a safe trip.

Top Bottom