• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Yesterday my wife was feeling very weak so I took her to an ER clinic, which had me take her to a hospital for additional testing. They admitted her for low potassium, low sodium and a high white blood count. Today the doctor released her as her condition had improved. It was a rough way for her to begin retirement. Hopefully tomorrow will be a return to normal activities.
    Do they know what the infection is? Praying for quick answers and recovery right now......done

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Yesterday my wife was feeling very weak so I took her to an ER clinic, which had me take her to a hospital for additional testing. They admitted her for low potassium, low sodium and a high white blood count. Today the doctor released her as her condition had improved. It was a rough way for her to begin retirement. Hopefully tomorrow will be a return to normal activities.
    Prayer sent for the Mrs.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    And mornin' peeps. Pass dem tacos!
    tenor.gif

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Do they know what the infection is? Praying for quick answers and recovery right now......done
    She has an appointment with doctor for next week. She had Hodgkin's about 25 years ago with six months of chemo for treatment but has been in good health since then. She said she feels better now but was weak this morning when registering her car.

Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    Evening Northern Texans. Got suckered into doing flooring in a travel trailer this week. Luckily they’re in no hurry so I’ve been working a few hours at a time here and there after my normal job. And I could always use a few extra bucks. Gotta get those bills paid so I can buy more gun parts and finish my AR build so I can buy another gun.

84a97768ae45dd55ee9b67310a921275.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trigger73
    Top Bottom