f12ece7fa2dd1d8a8c035e483c23b1a9.jpg

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Screw Springfield. I'll never forget their hand helping push gun control a few years back.

At least don't buy their stuff new if you must own. Buying used doesn't line their pockets so if you must, go that route.
    All of my SA products were purchased before their BS. Never had a problem with their products but might not buy from them again in the future.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Yesterday my wife was feeling very weak so I took her to an ER clinic, which had me take her to a hospital for additional testing. They admitted her for low potassium, low sodium and a high white blood count. Today the doctor released her as her condition had improved. It was a rough way for her to begin retirement. Hopefully tomorrow will be a return to normal activities.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Yesterday my wife was feeling very weak so I took her to an ER clinic, which had me take her to a hospital for additional testing. They admitted her for low potassium, low sodium and a high white blood count. Today the doctor released her as her condition had improved. It was a rough way for her to begin retirement. Hopefully tomorrow will be a return to normal activities.

Glad she's had a quick recovery.

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    Glad to hear she improved, and keeps improving.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Praying for you both Hawk!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Glad to hear that she is feeling better. I hope everything gets back to normal soon. Sometimes when it rains, it pours. God bless her.

Top Bottom