IMG_5099.jpeg

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Well… I might have to buy a Springfield echelon… I’m impressed.
    Screw Springfield. I'll never forget their hand helping push gun control a few years back.

At least don't buy their stuff new if you must own. Buying used doesn't line their pockets so if you must, go that route.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Daughter says she wants a glock 19 fir her birthday/Christmas present. I don't know where I went wrong.

I thought I raised her better. Probably that cop boyfriend who is corrupting her. She knows M&P is better. Actual perfection.

If she insists I may get her a set of daggers. Big and little. She already has a glock 48 he gave her.

Glock. Lord help us all.
    Just get her a 9mm 1911 and be done. That's closer to perfection than the plastic ones. Or a Blackhawk convertable.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Coming off my second sleepless night in a row (I think I managed 2 hours in 10-15 minute chunks between midnight and 7am...) because my damn CPAP machine is shutting itself off. Because its software has an expiration date after which it decides its motor life is "exceeded" and starts shutting itself down whether the damn motor works or not...

So yeah. The machine that keeps my sleep apnea from killing me in my sleep was programmed to screw me over after a certain number of hours working. Ain't that grand?

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Coming off my second sleepless night in a row (I think I managed 2 hours in 10-15 minute chunks between midnight and 7am...) because my damn CPAP machine is shutting itself off. Because its software has an expiration date after which it decides its motor life is "exceeded" and starts shutting itself down whether the damn motor works or not...

So yeah. The machine that keeps my sleep apnea from killing me in my sleep was programmed to screw me over after a certain number of hours working. Ain't that grand?
    Have you looked at a ResMed AirCurve? One of my buds has one and says it's reliable.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Have you looked at a ResMed AirCurve? One of my buds has one and says it's reliable.

I'm not sure what the model is, but mine is by ResMed. Tell your buddy to watch out once he's had it six or seven years- it'll quit on him. I can't afford to get a new one right now, either - and I'll have to get a perscription for one if I'll have any hope of my insurance covering it.

Top Bottom