• Mills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2020
    Texas
    IMG_4921.jpeg

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    All my food and water already in for the day. Including an extra 500 calories. Some of the ulcers/burns from Radiation are healing and actually hurting less. Everything is still swollen so it feels like I'm chewing on parts of my cheek n gum. I've started eating eggs again and only list 1 lbs last week.

Friday is 3 weeks post Radiation and it's still kicking my ass. Walking to the kitchen feels like a mile walk used to with the pain and fatigue. The doc says it will take every bit if 6 weeks to feel semi human again then he's gonna hit me with the 2 cycles of chemo.

So we're on the down hill side of this BS. All I do is sleep but that's what I'm supposed to do. He keeps telling me short of dying its the hardest thing they do to treat cancer because of the location.

So now it's nap time again.

God what I wouldn't give for a 10 Oz filet medium large salad and loaded baked potato. But I can barely eat a couple eggs right now and couldn't taste it anyways. I hope my taste comes back.

nos vemos después de mi siesta

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    All my food and water already in for the day. Including an extra 500 calories. Some of the ulcers/burns from Radiation are healing and actually hurting less. Everything is still swollen so it feels like I'm chewing on parts of my cheek n gum. I've started eating eggs again and only list 1 lbs last week.

Friday is 3 weeks post Radiation and it's still kicking my ass. Walking to the kitchen feels like a mile walk used to with the pain and fatigue. The doc says it will take every bit if 6 weeks to feel semi human again then he's gonna hit me with the 2 cycles of chemo.

So we're on the down hill side of this BS. All I do is sleep but that's what I'm supposed to do. He keeps telling me short of dying its the hardest thing they do to treat cancer because of the location.

God what I wouldn't give for a 10 Oz filet medium large salad and loaded baked potato. But I can barely eat a couple eggs right now and couldn't taste it anyways. I hope my taste comes back.

Hang in there, man. You're through the worst and it didn't stop you.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX

That filet, salad and potato will taste especially good, once you've got the cancer beat.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

WE ARE STILL PRAYING FOR YOU CHRIS

Top Bottom