• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Got woken up at 6 this morning by Pickles, telling me Ox the Destroyer had interrupted a wandering Rottweiler mauling my wife's cat to death. Or almost to death. Ox had to put the cat down. We buried her in the back yard - thankfully it's easy to dig here.

Family took me out for father's day dinner - steak and potatoes, very nice - and when we came home my 12 year old daughter rushed to be the first one to the door (even though it was locked). Once she got on the porch, she shouted "What the hell?" and started crying. Fucking dog came back while we were out at dinner and killed the other cat, and my little girl was the one who found the carcass. We had another little funeral in the back yard, two graves next to each other.

If you let your dogs roam, you're a fucking piece of shit. No ifs, ands or buts. Dog owners like that are a diarrhea rash on the sphincter of humanity.

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    Got woken up at 6 this morning by Pickles, telling me Ox the Destroyer had interrupted a wandering Rottweiler mauling my wife's cat to death. Or almost to death. Ox had to put the cat down. We buried her in the back yard - thankfully it's easy to dig here.

Family took me out for father's day dinner - steak and potatoes, very nice - and when we came home my 12 year old daughter rushed to be the first one to the door (even though it was locked). Once she got on the porch, she shouted "What the hell?" and started crying. Fucking dog came back while we were out at dinner and killed the other cat, and my little girl was the one who found the carcass. We had another little funeral in the back yard, two graves next to each other.

If you let your dogs roam, you're a fucking piece of shit. No ifs, ands or buts. Dog owners like that are a diarrhea rash on the sphincter of humanity.
    Maybe Ox shoulda put the dog down the first time.

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    He had a .410 with birdshot, and apparently my car was behind the dog. The dog bolted as soon as Ox shouted at it.

I told him I'd have forgiven him if he'd peppered the car.
    Well, now he knows for the next time. Lol

Geez, what a bunch of bull crap drama on the ONE day it would be nice to not have any. Sorry to hear about the cats.

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    Couldn't agree more, manage your dogs but some folks can't be bothered.

Two of the neighbor's dogs killed a few of Mrs Whistler's cats recently, saw tracks then caught them on security camera.

Not burying any more cats, next hole I have to dig will be for dogs.

I don't mind terribly if they cross through or I see them out in the back pasture but can't have them coming up on my porch and killing anything, even cats.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Well, now he knows for the next time. Lol

Geez, what a bunch of bull crap drama on the ONE day it would be nice to not have any. Sorry to hear about the cats.

Frankly I didn't like these cats - not after the last few years of living with them. But I love my wife and my daughter, and my little girl did NOT need to find a cat she loved torn up and laying in front of the front door.

Word of warning to cat owners - a cat WILL live up to the name you give it. These two were Lucy and Ethel, and they were nothing but trouble. I'm still pissed the dog killed them, especially both on the same day. We figured out who owns the dog, and I watched him drive into his driveway this evening, open the gate, drive through...and leave the fucking gate open so his dogs can roam.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Couldn't agree more, manage your dogs but some folks can't be bothered.

Two of the neighbor's dogs killed a few of Mrs Whistler's cats recently, saw tracks then caught them on security camera.

Not burying any more cats, next hole I have to dig will be for dogs.

I don't mind terribly if they cross through or I see them out in the back pasture but can't have them coming up on my porch and killing anything, even cats.

The dog was apparently aggressive toward Ox until he shouted at it enough to intimidate it. There won't be any shouting next time, just decisive action.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    The dog was apparently aggressive toward Ox until he shouted at it enough to intimidate it. There won't be any shouting next time, just decisive action.
    As much as I hate to see it, and say it,,,,,I can't really blame you much. When a dog goes out of it's way to kill other animals, something needs to be done.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom