• ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    f70e321012fe13c7e5da062a3afec2b9.jpg

Little windy today @ 6-7 miles an hour southwest 4th shot was me! All me messed up a great group @ 200 yards. Still under an inch.

View attachment 392327
    Moonpie got his range day.
    Happy guy.
    how many glocks did he bring?

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    I don't know if I will ever move. Being on a peninsula in lake Lewisville means we can have too much more expansion here in little elm, although they are trying like hell. That said I only have to venture a few miles to be in construction hell of 380 and have been going into downtown Dallas regularly.

As long as I stay in Little Elm I'm perfectly happy but I miss no street lights at night and 15000 less people along with small roads that brought us here 12 years ago. But where would we go? It would have to be east or west along 380 30 plus miles to find the land and quiet again. Jack Wise and especially Hunt counties are awfully nice.

Ooooo. Nap time again. I'm getting to like these power naps. Forgot how good sleep can be.
    I moved to just outside the northern edge of Hunt county in 1998 and wished I'd stayed there. But the 3 kids were gone, our 2-story house was too big and the spouse wanted to move back to the metroplex to be closer to kids/grandkids 6 years ago. She now admits that was a mistake. 380 is crazy and completed road construction will only drive more growth. To think in my youth we thought the two lane 380 was busy & slow due to the Latimore gravel trucks driving between McKinney and Denton.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Damn drooling on the phone too.

Visit the fathersday thread and say happy Father's day.

I already texted dad since I still can't talk.

Good news? I've been sleeping in these decent little chuncks with no huge pain increase this weekend. So we've turned a corner on this radiation bullshit!

I gotta shave today but only half my face since no hair will grow on the left side cause of the radiation. No more letting my beard grow. It looks stupid.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Damn drooling on the phone too.

Visit the fathersday thread and say happy Father's day.

I already texted dad since I still can't talk.

Good news? I've been sleeping in these decent little chuncks with no huge pain increase this weekend. So we've turned a corner on this radiation bullshit!

I gotta shave today but only half my face since no hair will grow on the left side cause of the radiation. No more letting my beard grow. It looks stupid.
    I'm glad to hear that your getting some sleep. Your razor blade should last a bit longer. That's something.

Top Bottom