• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Well shit. That ain't never fun. But staying when it's over usually ain't either. I can attest to that.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    Truer words were never spoken. I got married young at age 20. Lasted 7 years. The last 2 years we were done, but I held on to it trying my best to make it work. It about ruined me of women forever. Thankfully we didn't have kids. Still though it's hard to know that it is over for good when that use to be the person you loved the most.

Goodluck @Sam7sf hang in there bud.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Thankfully we didn't have kids.
    That was a blessing. I shudder to think of the negative impact on my extended family if my sister had had children with her ex. That toxic conman would have been a PITA for the rest of his life.

If a divorce has to happen, "no kids" is a big plus for everyone.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Truer words were never spoken. I got married young at age 20. Lasted 7 years. The last 2 years we were done, but I held on to it trying my best to make it work. It about ruined me of women forever. Thankfully we didn't have kids. Still though it's hard to know that it is over for good when that use to be the person you loved the most.

Goodluck @Sam7sf hang in there bud.
    Thanks. Right now I’m just trying to coexist while she’s angry. She’s never been one to use logic while angry; one reason why over the years it beat me down.

In text she had been asking me why I stopped trying. I answered because I fell out of love, got complacent to stay because of our son, and other issues mentioned. Her response no matter what I say is met with: “that’s not a reason”.

I’m at a point where nothing I say will be listened to so I keep my responses short. I have and will not resort to name calling because I’m happy and need this. She has yet to find resolve.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Take a map of DFW, close your eyes and stab your finger randomly on it. That’s where I was. F that place! It’s all the same chit! What a rat race. For the people that live there… my hat is off to you. Been there and done that. So I understand. I can’t hate…. Too much

Heh...that's a huge reason I don't live in the city. I used to have to drive through that crap to get to work though - luckily my current path into the city bypasses all those spaghetti tangles...and only twice a week.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I don't know if I will ever move. Being on a peninsula in lake Lewisville means we can have too much more expansion here in little elm, although they are trying like hell. That said I only have to venture a few miles to be in construction hell of 380 and have been going into downtown Dallas regularly.

As long as I stay in Little Elm I'm perfectly happy but I miss no street lights at night and 15000 less people along with small roads that brought us here 12 years ago. But where would we go? It would have to be east or west along 380 30 plus miles to find the land and quiet again. Jack Wise and especially Hunt counties are awfully nice.

Ooooo. Nap time again. I'm getting to like these power naps. Forgot how good sleep can be.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Heh...that's a huge reason I don't live in the city. I used to have to drive through that crap to get to work though - luckily my current path into the city bypasses all those spaghetti tangles...and only twice a week.
    My years of navigating Atlanta have helped me learn to deal with the spaghetti of Dallas. I wouldn't attempt to drive there without a half tank of fuel and a GPS.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I don't know if I will ever move. Being on a peninsula in lake Lewisville means we can have too much more expansion here in little elm, although they are trying like hell. That said I only have to venture a few miles to be in construction hell of 380 and have been going into downtown Dallas regularly.

As long as I stay in Little Elm I'm perfectly happy but I miss no street lights at night and 15000 less people along with small roads that brought us here 12 years ago. But where would we go? It would have to be east or west along 380 30 plus miles to find the land and quiet again. Jack Wise and especially Hunt counties are awfully nice.

Ooooo. Nap time again. I'm getting to like these power naps. Forgot how good sleep can be.

Don't worry, they'll find ways to shove the development in.

Top Bottom