tenor.gif

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    At the very least there should be some kind of alarm to alert the officer the engine or systems died.
    That would probably fail too. There seems to be a major flaw somewhere. Sensors and software are not comunicating. Or the whole system is defective.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Sorry, not a good thing, nothing to take lightly. Clearly you survived with most of your sanity. :roflsmile:
    2005 was a loooong time ago and I'm definitely better off w/o ex! The crap she's fed my bio daughter turning her against me and sabotaging a good relationship is pain I expect to be buried with.

Slowly rebuilding a relationship with step daughter (10yrs older than bio) and now SHE doesn't talk to her mom or sis. It'd take 2hrs of typing to scratch the surface of that sordid mess. :rolleyes:

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Divorces suck. I got divorced 31 years ago. Very long story, but my ex decided to become a lesbian. She figured since I had moved on and found someone and had a stable job and life, she better do something to be able to keep the kids, so she made up stories and contacted CPS. They weren't able to substantiate anything, but the court decided to let her have primary custody, with me having one weekend a month, and 2 weeks a year.(I had moved about 400 miles away from her) That worked until it was time for the 2 weeks visit. She said she wouldn't do it and basically made it impossible to see them. I contacted CPS on her and they wouldn't do a thing.
    I gave up and they grew up without a father. They are both in their 30's now.
    There's just some shit you can't fix, and sure as hell the fucking government won't help you.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    2005 was a loooong time ago and I'm definitely better off w/o ex! The crap she's fed my bio daughter turning her against me and sabotaging a good relationship is pain I expect to be buried with.

Slowly rebuilding a relationship with step daughter (10yrs older than bio) and now SHE doesn't talk to her mom or sis. It'd take 2hrs of typing to scratch the surface of that sordid mess. :rolleyes:
    I’m preparing for the worst. I have been calm knowing I’ll be the talk of town and my family has become almost none existent. So much I want to post but I’ll just keep working and stay positive.

There may or may not be friendships off here effected by my choices but I’m ok with that. It’s been a complicated mess for years. It’s refreshing not having to pretend to like someone or know someone is pretending to like you. It’s sad to know the good times you had with certain people will never happen again.

I hit the reset button on my life and it feels good.

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    The Big Town
    I’m preparing for the worst. I have been calm knowing I’ll be the talk of town and my family has become almost none existent. So much I want to post but I’ll just keep working and stay positive.

There may or may not be friendships off here effected by my choices but I’m ok with that. It’s been a complicated mess for years. It’s refreshing not having to pretend to like someone or know someone is pretending to like you. It’s sad to know the good times you had with certain people will never happen again.

I hit the reset button on my life and it feels good.
    Hang in there. I have no words as I have never been divorced. I have no idea what it is like, but I b on your side

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    It’s sad to know the good times you had with certain people will never happen again.
    That is a tough one. But it is true in life whether or not. As time moves on you will look back and there are special times with special people that cannot ever happen again. At the time you don't even think about it but later, those were the good times, and they will never happen again.

When you are hanging out with the old guys and they are rolling the stories you may notice a bit of melancholy in their tone, or their eyes seem to be focused on something not there, this is where it comes from.

This and everything else you mentioned are all amplified in a divorce. Take heart. There are many more good times to come.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    I ain’t no saint in all this.
    Neither parent ever is, I'm no exception. My step daughter (SD) was relatively unscathed by the divorce since she was literally getting married during our proceedings. SD was affected / a source of conflict w/ex during the marriage and I failed to care for her miserably in that respect. I'll add, I walked SD down the isle instead of her "father" who attended the wedding. She calls me Dad <slight bowing of the chest ;) >

Several years ago when SD and I 1st got together post divorce, after many years apart, I apologized for my role in the conflict over her while growing up and thankfully, she accepted. Why am I spewing my crapola on TGT? Make him your priority because 5, 10, + years from now, all the other stuff won't matter but he will!

Top Bottom