• ...and so much more!
  • popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Officially getting a divorce. I may make a thread to have an outlet. Hope everyone is doing well.

Damn, man. Before I say that sucks. Is this something you want or something she wants?

If it's something you want, get what you can. If its something she wants, that sucks, sorry to hear this

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    ..... acrimonious .....
    tenor.gif

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Thanks guys. In the wise advice of general zod I will keep information to in person meetings or pm’s.

It was time. I’m definitely public enemy number one. When you divorce a woman with a big family you suddenly feel like it’s you vs an army but I’m just moving on.

That was a hard conversation. Sometimes to make everyone better you gotta be the bad guy.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Thanks guys. In the wise advice of general zod I will keep information to in person meetings or pm’s.

It was time. I’m definitely public enemy number one. When you divorce a woman with a big family you suddenly feel like it’s you vs an army but I’m just moving on.

That was a hard conversation. Sometimes to make everyone better you gotta be the bad guy.

As you know, you have a very large family here at TGT that will always be here for you.

As for the army. I'll wager that your TGT army is a hell of a lot larger than any army around.

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    The Big Town
    I don’t know about SAPD’s departmental policy, but historically some departments have done so either thru a requirement to qualify with the weapon or have a list if approved firearms or features (must have thumb safety).

Also, off-duty doesn’t mean not subject to following departmental policies as a condition of employment.

The report could also be factually incorrect, among other things.
    What a bunch of BS. What I do on my on time is my business But then they probably have a prenup.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    mosingirl
    Top Bottom