• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Poor dog just got the tag on her collar caught in the raised dog bowl feeder. She started yelling and running and ofcourse that spilled water n food all over which allowed the bowls to fly out which sounded like drums as the crashed onto the floor which only fueledthe panic. It finally broke free and she hightailed it into her crate where she remains scarred for life.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Poor dog just got the tag on her collar caught in the raised dog bowl feeder. She started yelling and running and ofcourse that spilled water n food all over which allowed the bowls to fly out which sounded like drums as the crashed onto the floor which only fueledthe panic. It finally broke free and she hightailed it into her crate where she remains scarred for life.

Might have posted this a couple of years ago, but it bears repeating.

Almost lost my pup when she got her collar tag caught in the AC floor mounted air return vent.
    Vent weighs +20, she weighs 11.

She panicked, crawfished across the room, banged into the sliding glass door, turned upside under the vent, and was being choked by her collar.

Thankfully I was home, responded to the racket and was able to grab the kitchen shears and cut the collar.

Immediately bought one of these tagless tags, won't ever put anything else on a house pet:

Attachments

• PandiCollar.jpg
      PandiCollar.jpg
      208.1 KB · Views: 53

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Might have posted this a couple of years ago, but it bears repeating.

Almost lost my pup when she got her collar tag caught in the AC floor mounted air return vent.
    Vent weighs +20, she weighs 11.

She panicked, crawfished across the room, banged into the sliding glass door, turned upside under the vent, and was being choked by her collar.

Thankfully I was home, responded to the racket and was able to grab the kitchen shears and cut the collar.

Immediately bought one of these tagless tags, won't ever put anything else on a house pet:
    What about the vaccination tag?

raggu0

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2020
    Austin, TX
    My pooches are chipped and don't wear collars. However, they do wear harnesses when they're out for their evening walk. The harnesses have dog license and vaccination tags.

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk
    What kind of harnesses? My GSD is pulling like mad and I'm looking for something that will help keep her from pulling my arm out of the socket..

Top Bottom