• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    They wanted sheeple to say "I did nothing wrong, so search me". **** that. You did the right and correct thing. We agree with you. I would guess that the majority here don't/WON'T live on their knees. That's the tie that binds us here.

The situation went on for days, was tense as Hell and I wondered if they'd fire or charge me with something. Actually, they don't fire you. They pull your security clearance then you can't enter the base. I was young, full of fight and did things that could have gotten me locked up. Things got out of hand and it changed my life and attitude forever!

During the ruckus Paul, one of the bosses, took me aside and said "Hell, I just would have let them search my house." I replied "That's the difference between you and me!"

The hero of that nightmare time was the guy who went over the FBI man's desk while being grilled about taking dope. They made his life Hell until he went over that desk. After that, they left him to Hell alone. He was a little guy who wore a rolled up cowboy hat and boots. There were 4,000 people in his fan club after his shirt grabbing stunt. He used alcohol and everyone knew he didn't mess with drugs. Jacking with him was total BS......no reason for it at all.

This wasn't a police action, it was an inquisition and a real example of how LEO activities can get out of control. There was NO probable cause. It was all based on picking someone to F--- with. I wasn't guilty of anything and when I hear well meaning folks say "Behave and they'll leave you alone", I zoom right back there because that ain't so. Incidentally, this wasn't done by company security.....it was all done by FBI on base.

Thanks for your post. Please remember:

It isn't the size of dog in the fight. It's the size of fight in the dog.

Flash

Top Bottom