Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Problem is that the reds in China and the Ruskies have hated each other historically and up to this date and they have been eyeballing each other for decades. Why the recent coziness? Think the lack of spine in the WH has anything to do with this development? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Soviet_border_conflict

What Russia is doing to Ukraine, China plans to do to Taiwan. Although i think China would prefer to be more successful.

China knows that they aren't going to have many friends when they decide to get it on, so might as well ally with Russia, North Korea, Iran, etc

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    What Russia is doing to Ukraine, China plans to do to Taiwan. Although i think China would prefer to be more successful.

China knows that they aren't going to have many friends when they decide to get it on, so might as well ally with Russia, North Korea, Iran, etc
    China also has an inexhaustible supply of soldiers, what if the CCP party were to either sanction or look away if any soldier were to take a female from Taiwan? Remember China has a female to male ratio disparity.

Look around, see anybody willing to stop an invasion?
    Think China gives a damn what anybody thinks about anything they do?

~ strength and honor ~

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    China also has an inexhaustible supply of soldiers, what if the CCP party were to either sanction or look away if any soldier were to take a female from Taiwan? Remember China has a female to male ratio disparity.

~ strength and honor ~

That'd be tricky. Taiwan has a pretty close M/F ratio. And pulling something like this takes a very long time.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    To the victor goes......
    Times are crazy and no real leaders in significantly powerful positions anywhere, everyone seems to be dealing primarily with inner turmoil.

~ strength and honor ~

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    More oil fires in russia:)
    1c275bd0921bc9437fd3398f7c553ea3.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

The pilot's was Lt Col Oleksy Mes (callsign "Moonfish"), and he reportedly got 3 cruise missile kills before the mishap that took his life.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Ukraine is using FPV drones to halt traffic on the highway into Kursk. Drivers who try to drive fast to avoid drone strikes...are receiving speeding tickets from traffic cameras.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    A little close to home today.

Lviv got hit in a residential area near where I lived. I immediately recognized it eeven before read where it was.

I walked past these buildings frequently when I was there and know for a fact it is just homes and a few business, no legitimate military targets that could possibly justify a miss like this.

I'm pretty angry right now. I would have seen these people, spoken to them perhaps and they are dead because russia targets civilians. It isnt bad intel or just some civilians within the blast area, they are targeted.

045de1c9af1b163d54a01a0751285419.jpg
    f28fdcb60216738e93ce5007a89f9e38.jpg

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    A little close to home today.

Lviv got hit in a residential area near where I lived. I immediately recognized it eeven before read where it was.

I walked past these buildings frequently when I was there and know for a fact it is just homes and a few business, no legitimate military targets that could possibly justify a miss like this.

I'm pretty angry right now. I would have seen these people, spoken to them perhaps and they are dead because russia targets civilians. It isnt bad intel or just some civilians within the blast area, they are targeted.

045de1c9af1b163d54a01a0751285419.jpg
    f28fdcb60216738e93ce5007a89f9e38.jpg

Another war crime proudly brought to you by Vladimir Putin.

Top Bottom