• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Lets just ban all companies.

That would fix everything!!!!!

Huh, Comrade? Class warfare is the downfall of society. *sips cheap vodka and eats a potato*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-QgfAXuxETLFz4iWOnEHvwbVrv7svEz4B6Eqnt1JfXNZvKxdLAw.jpg
    Target Sports

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    I guess you've never been sent somewhere on assignment for work. Some poe-dunkt little town. You get into town around 11pm. you need supplies. food water, tools.

Sometimes I thank my lucky stars for a walmart.

QFT

I'm on the road a lot for my hobbies (racing, wheeling, camping, fishing, backpacking, etc.) and a Wal-Mart is a sight for sores eyes, after being on the road for XX hours. Most every Wal-Mart is trucker/camper friendly. They even list on their website which Wal-Marts do NOT allow overnight parking; and it's a small list.

kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    3 post in this thread and all you did was complain. For I am not complaining its just sub human standards and low morale of working. Hell I know how I make but not by enslaving someone or encroaching someone's rightful pay of overtime. I am in for saving but being a cheap bastard is totally something I am not.

Some people just can't stand that a shop keeper grew his business into one of the most powerful in the world. His family will NEVER have to worry about a dime for their entire life. Their children either.

BOO HOO...he makes more money then me. "He didn't build that"(sound familiar?)

Sam Walton was a BAD MOTHERF**KER

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Poor Wal-Mart employees. Give me a break. Their option is to quit if they don't like the pay and working conditions. If they had more to offer they would be working someplace else. NO company owes anyone a job, or a certain compensation package. I would hate to see our country come to the point that the government dictates to employers how to conduct their business. As a matter of fact, I don't believe the minimum wage does much good.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    3 post in this thread and all you did was complain. For I am not complaining its just sub human standards and low morale of working. Hell I know how I make but not by enslaving someone or encroaching someone's rightful pay of overtime. I am in for saving but being a cheap bastard is totally something I am not.
    Who is enslaved? Who is not getting paid overtime for hourse over 40? WTF are you rambling about.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    OK, next topic: How would you spend your $25k?

Put it in a savings account. Transfer $5000 a year from their into a Roth IRA for 5 years. Work till I'm 59.5 years old, contributing regularly to the Roth IRA, retire rich.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    Poor Wal-Mart employees. Give me a break. Their option is to quit if they don't like the pay and working conditions. If they had more to offer they would be working someplace else. NO company owes anyone a job, or a certain compensation package. I would hate to see our country come to the point that the government dictates to employers how to conduct their business. As a matter of fact, I don't believe the minimum wage does much good.

Its not the minimum wage. Its the ethics, you would'nt want your supervisor following you around in store constantly keeping an eye on you or keep threatening to.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I choose not to shop at Walmart, but not based on the reasons you've listed. For me, it's simply based on personal preference. I've never been happy with the poor customer service, the majority of the people that are in there, and just the general dislike of Walmart. The only thing I buy there are prescriptions and ammo.

When I lived in Lubbock, I chose to spend an extra 10-15% at a "local" grocery store like United Supermarkets. I felt like it was worth it to be greeted by the friendly staff and feel like I was shopping in a cleaner environment. That's just me though.

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    ... you would'nt want your supervisor following you around in store constantly keeping an eye on you or keep threatening to.

You have just described probably 99% of supervisors. Most feel that when they make it to that level, their job is to manage you, which a good supervisor knows it is not. A supervisor's job is to ensure that those beneath them have what they need to perform their job, NOT perform it for them.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    I choose not to shop at Walmart, but not based on the reasons you've listed. For me, it's simply based on personal preference. I've never been happy with the poor customer service, the majority of the people that are in there, and just the general dislike of Walmart. The only thing I buy there are prescriptions and ammo.

When I lived in Lubbock, I chose to spend an extra 10-15% at a "local" grocery store like United Supermarkets. I felt like it was worth it to be greeted by the friendly staff and feel like I was shopping in a cleaner environment. That's just me though.

I miss United.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robertmb3
    Top Bottom