• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    LOL...you got a backwards read on that, buddy.

Looking through the glass, sucks when the glass is looking at you. I take great satisfaction in you chiming in on this lone thread. Rants and Raves.

Whatever your corrupted judgement may be. Whatever stories you've been fed. You need to wise up to the world beyond the news, internet, and whatever you seem to be reading.

You have one thing 100%, actually true life informed, notion. You reference the word, "Buddy". Outstanding.

You need swallow your butthurt and understand that even though we don't think alike. We stand together for what matters.

I personally don't give a fly shit what you think of me or the things I do. Something WE gotta face, we're on the same fucking side.

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    C'mon, GHG. Ya' know we all love ya' here and appreciate the kindness you're showing.

That stated, your neighbor is a worthless POS and no matter how much you think your influence has 'changed' this effer's soul... it really hasn't.

That stated, all we can expect to do is 'influence' others. We cannot change them. Only 'they' can change themselves.

That stated, if you can influence that A-hole to truly change then good for you both.

That stated, I quit trying to influence A-holes a long time ago because I've become too effing jaded.

That stated, my guess is I'm several years older than you.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    C'mon, GHG. Ya' know we all love ya' here and appreciate the kindness you're showing.

That stated, your neighbor is a worthless POS and no matter how much you think your influence has 'changed' this effer's soul... it really hasn't.

That stated, all we can expect to do is 'influence' others. We cannot change them. Only 'they' can change themselves.

That stated, if you can influence that A-hole to truly change then good for you both.

That stated, I quit trying to influence A-holes a long time ago because I've become too effing jaded.

That stated, my guess is I'm several years older than you.

Respect, Mike.

Good read, thank you.

I'm in my low 40's... Btw.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    On the soul saving.....nah. That's not my job. If life was to get rough to a social degree. I wanna know my neighbor.

This is more tactical then having beers. I want to know the things he sees. It's another tool in the box.

Plus, I'm just a nice guy.

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    I think that's just about right, GHG, but some of us are slower than others in realizing some people cannot be helped... and even those who can be... require years of calm and persistent efforts to make that happen. Even then, most efforts fail.

EDIT: When dealing with adults, their mental plasticity, their ability to reprogram... is far more difficult than with young children.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I think that's just about right, GHG, but some of us are slower than others in realizing some people cannot be helped... and even those who can be... require years of calm and persistent efforts to make that happen. Even then, most efforts fail.

EDIT: When dealing with adults, their mental plasticity, their ability to reprogram... is far more difficult than with young children.

My view,

That doesn't matter in a platoon. Personality doesn't matter as much as solidarity.

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    My view,

That doesn't matter in a platoon. Personality doesn't matter as much as solidarity.

You're so very wrong, GHG. Those crazy bastards get shoved out of helis at first opportunity. I'm not the type to do that but I haven't spent any time in war zones either. I've known those who have though.

EDIT: And regarding 'solidarity'... won't that transpose to good neighbors too? I haven't seen that here among my neighbors who spent time in the military. They're out solely for themselves... every single one of them... and eff everyone else.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    You're so very wrong, GHG. Those crazy bastards get shoved out of helis at first opportunity. I'm not the type to do that but I haven't spent any time in war zones either. I've known those who have though.

EDIT: And regarding 'solidarity'... won't that transpose to good neighbors too? I haven't seen that here among my neighbors who spent time in the military. They're out solely for themselves... every single one of them... and eff everyone else.

Then you know of Killeen. My neighbor won't be in that house long. He's government property, he ain't staying. The ones that stay are.....forgive me being crass.....they're batshit nuts.

Have faith that my ability to find out a scum bag will prevail. This guy isn't one of those. You can trust, that if he was that unreachable idiot. Someone that I knew couldn't be my friend, neighbor.

Lol, I guess when I entertained this thread, I confusion folks between stupidity and reality. This guy isn't one. I can recognize a level of respect. I Damn sure show it. He's not a gang banging hoodlum, he's not a meth head, and he's simply not the type you catch in your garage in the middle of the night.

People have set forth, 'turning him in'. With no thought in to who this person was. Call so and so.

I've started a thread describing a grievance with a neighbor. I wanted to know how other people dealt with a similar situation. I've promoted friendship as a way to protect yourself in the world. Stand together.

I'm not saving this guys soul. I don't give a Damn about what hang ups he has. He's not smoking a meth pipe or holding up 7/11. That's enough for me.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Looking through the glass, sucks when the glass is looking at you. I take great satisfaction in you chiming in on this lone thread. Rants and Raves.

Whatever your corrupted judgement may be. Whatever stories you've been fed. You need to wise up to the world beyond the news, internet, and whatever you seem to be reading.

You have one thing 100%, actually true life informed, notion. You reference the word, "Buddy". Outstanding.

You need swallow your butthurt and understand that even though we don't think alike. We stand together for what matters.

I personally don't give a fly shit what you think of me or the things I do. Something WE gotta face, we're on the same fucking side.

Lighten up, Francis, it was all in good fun, no butthurt in the least. No harm, no foul. :)

Top Bottom