• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    And ya'll think black folk is crazy

Lol, dude...he's black. His radio bass actually jiggle my dogs laying on the floor. Let's face it...Lol...everybody is crazy.

I spoke with him. Ever had one of those face to face discussions. That half, that was said, was by not saying it at all?

He's tracking on the dog getting injured as a no no. This is Killeen. Just because I solve my own problems, foregoing calling the law. You can trust half the neighborhood will call the law if they see that dog scraped up. The animosity
    Of one phone call is gonna crack his world.

There's 3 other sides to his back yard. Keep her off my fence and gain enough self-repect to take care of your dog.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    That would be my preferred way of dealing with it. Shouldn't be too hard to find out who his First Sergeant is. What unit is he with?

I've spoke to him about two hours ago. Second time. He rang my doorbell. Had his dog on a leash. She was fed and happy.

We bullshited for about 30mins. I'm gonna ask him if I can look at his pimpala. I wanna see how the radio and speaker is ran. Share some beers. Then I'm gonna work on mine. Then download a 'bass test' from iPhone.

Here's the brain fart, exampled' so a Yankee can get 'it'.

I wear a cowboy hat. Straw. The sun tends to fry your head around here. Welcome to Texas, my Georgia brother. Now let me see how you got that fancy radio hooked up.

Oh and BTW. God Bless Texas. :cowboy:

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I give up....I dunno what is happening in this thread.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I demonstrated that no matter what you're told by the news. Internet. YouTube.

You can talk and agree like men to the person that lives next to you. Regardless of what for the internet, news, YouTube...tells you.

This black and white crap is bullshit. It doesn't fly in Texas. We solve our own problems.....with respect.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    You da man, GHG!

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

No sir, it's just not me. We are legion. This is Texas. We out number the blue bonnets. You see us in stores. Passing us on the highway. That other person standing in line with you.

This land is scared soil. Call it Pride in Texas.

Last edited:

Barney_Fife

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2015

You can talk and agree like men to the person that lives next to you. Regardless of what for the internet, news, YouTube...tells you.

This black and white crap is bullshit. It doesn't fly in Texas. We solve our own problems.....with respect.

FYI, he's dead-on. Yankees have to believe in the stupidity of the South in general and in the meaness of Texas in particular, in order to justify all their other retarded beliefs. Ever notice how the fastest and easiest way for a comedian to convey the idea of being stupid is by adopting a fake southern accent? Forrest Gump.

Yankees have to believe in the "badness" of the south in order to give meaning and purpose to their empty, snow-bound lives.

BCGlocker

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2015
    El Paso, TX
    Dudes a spec 4, 88m (truck driver).

His dog got out the fense this morning. GF knocks and tells him.

Here's the douche part. He tied the dog up with a 6' leash in full ass sunlight. She had no water or shelter. Yelping like hell.

Since I don't call the police, I popped a couple pickets off the fence and took the dog to my back yard. Sprayed her down with cold water for a while till she started moving again. Left a note on his door saying I got his dog.

When his black ass from Georgia gets home...we're gonna have a discussion about Texas law. I'm also gonna inform him it'd be a felony if his dog had died.

He gets this ONE freebie. If I see it again.....I won't demonstrate such a calm mood as before.

Sorry $#@!*ker.

Thank you for doing the right thing. Anyone does harm to helpless beings is evil!

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    I give up....I dunno what is happening in this thread.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I'm with you there.

I think you've been warmed over and that he'll do it again in short order.

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    GHG, three things I know about people: 1. They CAN change., 2. Change doesn't happen overnight., 3. Too many are extremely good at hiding who they really are.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    BernierF350
    Top Bottom