• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Just a matter of personal taste. They sell pink revolvers and different colors too.
    How many of us have bought a gun in the past that we got only because we like its LOOKS? I am guilty for one.
    To each their own. No, I personally don't care for that look but what do I care if someone else buys one?
    People have different taste. Free country and all.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Know which Cerakote design I miss? The Vietnam-era Tiger Stripe. There was a time when you could get that on every model of plastic fantastic....and a few revolvers, too.

I might have to get a cheap poly-gun just to have that done....

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Know which Cerakote design I miss? The Vietnam-era Tiger Stripe. There was a time when you could get that on every model of plastic fantastic....and a few revolvers, too.

I might have to get a cheap poly-gun just to have that done....

I hear tell from another threat that Stoger STR9's are going for $150 - so for $300 or less you could get the gun and the cerakote job!

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    For all the Glock haters at least read the video comments. Some are very good. As Glock fan boy since early 1990s I enjoy all the 'improvement' Glock has made on 'Perfection' over the decades. They have kept a lot of internet trolls happy for longest time :roflsmile: :facepalm::crash::crash:

Is this Glock's best pistol ever? James thinks so. In this episode of TFBTV, @JamesReeves is at Glock USA HQ in Smyrna for the reveal and review of the new Glock 49.

I will watch this forum to see if the Glock haters will top the comments on the video here and on video. Go for it.

Top Bottom