• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Just a matter of personal taste. They sell pink revolvers and different colors too.
    How many of us have bought a gun in the past that we got only because we like its LOOKS? I am guilty for one.
    To each their own. No, I personally don't care for that look but what do I care if someone else buys one?
    People have different taste. Free country and all.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Know which Cerakote design I miss? The Vietnam-era Tiger Stripe. There was a time when you could get that on every model of plastic fantastic....and a few revolvers, too.

I might have to get a cheap poly-gun just to have that done....

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Know which Cerakote design I miss? The Vietnam-era Tiger Stripe. There was a time when you could get that on every model of plastic fantastic....and a few revolvers, too.

I might have to get a cheap poly-gun just to have that done....

I hear tell from another threat that Stoger STR9's are going for $150 - so for $300 or less you could get the gun and the cerakote job!

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    For all the Glock haters at least read the video comments. Some are very good. As Glock fan boy since early 1990s I enjoy all the 'improvement' Glock has made on 'Perfection' over the decades. They have kept a lot of internet trolls happy for longest time :roflsmile: :facepalm::crash::crash:

Is this Glock's best pistol ever? James thinks so. In this episode of TFBTV, @JamesReeves is at Glock USA HQ in Smyrna for the reveal and review of the new Glock 49.

I will watch this forum to see if the Glock haters will top the comments on the video here and on video. Go for it.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    D54G
    Top Bottom