• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I wish I didn't now this from personal experience. It's definitely something to keep in mind.

<>

When we moved from Houston to Louisiana back in ‘08, our auto insurance almost tripled.

Having lived much of our lives in TX, with a few years in FL, the total state tax burden in FL, TX, & LA is about the same; with LA having Income tax but much lower property taxes & slightly lower sales taxes.

<>

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Appreciate the info but I’ve been here since December. Rayford and 99 works the best for our commute. My office is in Conroe and my wife’s office is of Airtex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My comments were meant in general. It is still a good idea to learn of alternate commute timing & routes.

Houston can be plagued with street flooding, massive auto wrecks, sports event traffic jams, etc. so alternates come in very handy.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Appreciate the info but I’ve been here since December. Rayford and 99 works the best for our commute. My office is in Conroe and my wife’s office is of Airtex.
    Good luck on a smooth transaction, and congrats on the new digs!

Pack your patience, getting on 99 from the south side is a whole different animal than the north. Sometimes its just better to jump on the east bound feeder and make the U-turn down at Imperial Promenade.

black_ice

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2017
    Good luck on a smooth transaction, and congrats on the new digs!

Pack your patience, getting on 99 from the south side is a whole different animal than the north. Sometimes its just better to jump on the east bound feeder and make the U-turn down at Imperial Promenade.

If it’s that bad I may run up 1314 to my office. I’m in a month to month rental in Wrights landing now. I go birmham woods to Aldine/Benders to rayford to 45 now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    wattsjosey11
    Top Bottom