DK Firearms

Mom Spends Night in Jail for ..... Letting kids play outside 9yr and 6yr olds.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    My cul de sac is 95% white Conservatives with 2 liberals on the block. We get a long for the most part, only problem I've had so far is I've had to call the cops twice on my liberal neighbor across the street from California for trespassing. The kids across the street are staying with their grandparents (ww2 vets both of them) because their parents are deployed in Iraq. The to brothers are always playing in the street with their plastic m16's, I must confess I have been roped in to playing war with them on several occasions.

kirk10100

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2011
    El Paso
    Hahaha! This brings back memories. My friends and I would run around shooting each other with roman candles! Worst that ever happened is my shirt caught on fire once. Imagine what would have happened to my parents if we were kids today?

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I grew up living in BFE. I can't imagine better neighbors than mine, but I still think this in-town living is just crazy.

If she's putting up w/ 2 young boys she deserves a drink!

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Because she had two empty bottles of Boone's Farm Tickle Pink laying in the grass next to her lawn chair, drunk off her ass, yelling vulgarities at the neighbors, and became beligerant, offensive, and resistant when the officers tried to question her. :) Just saying that we don't know the whole story.
    Sounds like a nice Friday afternoon to me!

I'm kidding btw... I rarely drink

Top Bottom