APOD Firearms

Mom Spends Night in Jail for ..... Letting kids play outside 9yr and 6yr olds.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Because she had two empty bottles of Boone's Farm Tickle Pink laying in the grass next to her lawn chair, drunk off her ass, yelling vulgarities at the neighbors, and became beligerant, offensive, and resistant when the officers tried to question her. :) Just saying that we don't know the whole story.

Ok. So she gets a ticket for PI.
    Where's the child endangerment?
    Hurley's Gold

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    And the broken law was.......?

The kids were breaking the law by riding unlicensed and uninsured vehicles in the street and she was an accessory to it. Unless her street is private property that is criminal. As much as I am slow to defend police, they typically don't arrest people for non-existant crimes (though it occassionally happens).

They went overboard but there's nothing she can do about it but suck it up.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Because she had two empty bottles of Boone's Farm Tickle Pink laying in the grass next to her lawn chair, drunk off her ass, yelling vulgarities at the neighbors, and became beligerant, offensive, and resistant when the officers tried to question her. :) Just saying that we don't know the whole story.

Oh shit.....then they should have beat her ass.

kabob

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Dallas
    I don't know, I'd be ticked at the neighbors that are sitting there calling the cops about the kids being "unsupervised" when it was probably an issue of the motorized scooters being nosy. Would it have killed them to go outside and see what's up rather than be A-holes about it?

EDIT: Perhaps I should read the entire thread before replying, d'oh.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    She was probably sitting in her lawn chair smoking a doobie and drinking a beer, while her kids frolicked about while addled by some ADD drug provided by the county.

Good neighbors don't usually call the cops unless they believe there is a problem in the neighborhood.

Not enough in the story to make the correct call.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    And some wonder why we out in the very rural areas wish to live so far from the Doctors, Hospitals, Fire Departments, and the revenuers in two toned cars? I have lived in Dallas, Fort Worth, and other Cities in my lifetime and became allergic to houses crammed so close to each others, rude drivers, people just looking for a stare, gesture, or anything to use as an excuse to become angry at another. Not to mention the Cops that are under pressure to issue citations and they in the minority of Cops who are just looking for anything to arrest or ticket anybody. And a very rural inhabitant does not have to be anti-social but may actually be a good, law abiding citizen,

Top Bottom