Guns International

modern males. Will there be any men left in 30 years?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    46803b28b6f97665160e638f3ccf4b15.jpg

b2d87a884b6d714fc47f3baadb2ee2bf.jpg

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I'll wear a tutu before I stop washing hands though. My girly man PSA:

http://swns.com/news/newborn-babies-died-killer-bug-super-hospital-people-wash-hands-properly-34369/

Two newborn babies died at a brand new “super-hospital” after contracting a rare killer bug because staff and visitors failed to wash their HANDS properly, an inquest heard.

http://www.peoplespharmacy.com/2011/09/18/washing-hands-saves-lives-and-money/
    Experts estimate that roughly 100,000 people die each year as a result...

A close friend just barely recovered from a MRSA infection...lasted months and on two different occasions she almost lost her life.

ETA: that's 3x as many people killed with guns

Last edited:

atticus finch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    that youngster who stood behind the woman cop while she was gassing up her patrol car, there's one for the future.
    In my travels for work out in the hinterland, or away from the larger cities, I see a lot of the culture still existing and predominant which produces an individual such as that youngster. There is more of his kind out there.
    The point of his actions being what it says about himself, not anything to do with the current state of law enforcement.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    that youngster who stood behind the woman cop while she was gassing up her patrol car, there's one for the future.
    In my travels for work out in the hinterland, or away from the larger cities, I see a lot of the culture still existing and predominant which produces an individual such as that youngster. There is more of his kind out there.
    The point of his actions being what it says about himself, not anything to do with the current state of law enforcement.

I question the "kids" motives.

Horny teenagers will try anything.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Speaking of being a man...refugees in Europe causing all sorts of issues.

I don't get it. If there are that many young males fleeing Syria they're either ISIS or cowards for not fighting for their own country. I understand getting your family to a safe place but there are hords of fighting age males coming too. If ISIS were here I'd get my family to safety and come back to kill every single one of them I could.

They're going to get EU based passports and some will end up flying over here - legally.

This isn't just a U.S. problem. There are woosies who just want to suck the gov teat all over the world.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx

I don't get it. If there are that many young males fleeing Syria they're either ISIS or cowards for not fighting for their own country. I understand getting your family to a safe place but there are hords of fighting age males coming too. If ISIS were here I'd get my family to safety and come back to kill every single one of them I could.

They're going to get EU based passports and some will end up flying over here - legally.

This isn't just a U.S. problem. There are woosies who just want to suck the gov teat all over the world.
    but this doesn't have anything to do with sneaking up behind a free hot mess

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress

It's a civil war...not so much ISIS

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    It's a civil war...not so much ISIS

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

A civil war w ISIS, Al Qaeda, Russia, etc in the mix. Influential 3rd parties are involved like almost all civil wars.

Not sure what you're talking about. ISIS was headquartered in Syria and controls a huge chunk of the country.
    4bd9e2dcc3e377e7800cebaba1660db1.jpg

Top Bottom