• ...and so much more!
  • TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    This guy is a neighbor who I've never met, and kind of glad about it.

One day last week I noticed about 8 unmarked law enforcement vehicles parked at his place. They were there all day. He had a flag on the pole beneath Old Glory that said "FTP," which I later realized meant Fuk The Police, and it was gone later in the day.

Another neighbor told me that the guy had a previous run in with the police and was due to testify the following day. Allegedly, he went to Wilson county DPS and raised hell because a police car was parked in a handicap spot, which caused them to jack him up; arrested, strip searched, body cavity searched, and locked up - Apparently there may be very little truth to any of that, and a whole lot more to the story (see link).

Last edited:

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    Verbal threats against the school, school board, and school admin, etc.
    Evidently he has a special needs child at the school and was unhappy with drop-off procedures for the morning.

She confirmed he is widely known as anti-police, has caused scenes in the local HEB, and is well-known by local LE.

Sounds like he needs to stay locked up.

That community has already been terrorized by the shooting at the church in Sutherland Springs.

sparkyv

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Deepinnaheartta, Texas
    People have lost their farking minds!
    If R.C. Sproul Could See the World Today, He’d Be Asking “What’s Wrong With You People?”
    RC Sproul.gif

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I would consider 100 a plethora.

I would consider use of the word "plethora" to be a sign of a news writer trying to sound smarter than they are. Got a feeling that person also uses words like "behooves" and "insouciant" whenever they can shoehorn them into a sentence, too. Seems a bit pretentious to me, and it leapt out of the sentence when I read it.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I would consider use of the word "plethora" to be a sign of a news writer trying to sound smarter than they are. Got a feeling that person also uses words like "behooves" and "insouciant" whenever they can shoehorn them into a sentence, too. Seems a bit pretentious to me, and it leapt out of the sentence when I read it.

So he should have said "a bunch", or "a lot" of guns, and that would have been better?

Top Bottom